Chapter 18

Welp this took Longer than it was supposed to take. Might be because I Usually Doze off for a few seconds And Easily get Distracted while writing

you: "Well Goodbye"

Kaguya: "Eh Where are you going?"

You: "Away from this place"

Kaguya: "What why?"

Yuzuru: "Conclusion. Its either 2 Reasons, 1 He doesn't want to get Mixed up in all the Spirit affairs and Events since he's a man who just wants to live a Quiet Life Like a plant, 2nd Is the Author Is making him go away because He's running out of 'Big brain Fancy words' For him to use to Express my Current Emotion"

You: "I'm 99% sure it's the 2nd reason because my legs are now moving by themselves. Someone help me. Please"

________________________________________________________________________________

You: "So... You Need my Help taking care of this small child?"

*Yuzuru Nods.*

You: "And I can't Say no Because The Child is extremely Clingy and will Embarrass me in Class and my reputation in this City will forever be ruined?"

*Yuzuru Nods Once more. You Sigh deeply one Expressing your Deep Frustration with the current Predicament, You cross your Arms and Shake your Head in Displeasure*

You: "What a fucking scam"

Yuzuru: "irritation. don't swear in front of the child"

Kaguya: "Hey! I'm not a child"

you: "you are in my eyes now let me figure out how we go to school tomorrow with you in this current state-"

Kaguya: "What's wrong with me Going to Class in this state?"

You: "Well Teenagers in this generation Usually Develop Weird fetishes Due to Exposion Of the Internet."

*Kaguya Has an Expression that would mean she's confused and doesn't know what that information has to do with the current matter*

You: "What I'm trying to say if a Lolicon Finds you then you're Doomed, so the current Plan of action is To hire a Baby sitter to Take care of you. Do you understannnnnnnnndu?"

[Insert Rubber Soul "Do you Understand" JoJoke meme Gif here]

Yuzuru: "Question. Where do we hire a babysitter?"

You: "I don't know...... But I'll figure it out somehow"

*You pull out your Phone and Immediately started browsing, but to no avail, You found No-one Available that lived in tengu, after browsing more you eventually reach the end, you Scratch your Head confused about what Your next action should be, you Head Outside to take a breather, you head back inside and suddenly saw one......I sigh in relief finally being able to be at ease*

________________________________________________________________________________

*I was walking on the pavement with Yuzuru, We had just left Kaguya at the Apartment with Her Babysitter. Sigh, I can finally continue My pea-, I Spot Shido walking in the same path we were walking but behind him were the Child Turned spirits, Yare Yare fucking Daze this is going to be a long day*