Chapter 7 Yamai Twins Part 2

(Your POV)

I woke up at 5:30 PM Sunrise, I quickly Look Beside me to see the twins, I quickly got their Arms off me.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was along the Beach Walking through the sands, shirtless only in my Shorts wearing a robe that was enough to Protect me from the harsh cold wind at early mornings, with every step I took I left foot steps until I eventually found the perfect spot to watch the sunrise, as the sun emerged from the distance I Quickly sigh when I suddenly hear a fake cough from behind, I turn around to see the twins in a bikini. Who gave them those I don't know must be the work of the Author.

Author: Go fuck yourself Narrator

No Matter how Badly I want to commit selfcest. I can't do that without either a clone. Anyways back to the story.

 Anyways back to the story

Kaguya: Now let the-

Kaguya Was cut of by a Hard Blow of the cold wind, She quickly Hugged her own body, Mean while Yuzuru just stood there Unfazed by the cold wind.

Kaguya: What's with this Wind its so cold

Yuzuru: Obvious Lie. What cold are you talking about kaguya

Kaguya gives yuzuru a blank stare As she was shivering from the cold, I sigh and Slowly Strip off my robe

Kaguya: Wait were doing it out on public?

You: What?

Kaguya: don't you have any shame. Doing us in Public

You: what are you Talking about I was just going to give you two this robe so you two can stop shivering

Kaguya: Wha-

Kaguya started shivering uncontrollably.

________________________________________________________________________________

Time passed and it was past noon by now, but what I noticed next was shido trying to talk to the twins. But he was rejected Sadly How reality hurts if I did the same as him back in my World I would easily get shot down by every girl since back then I was just a teenager who takes out his frustration from Collage by Spawn Killing New players, Joining Factions and griefing. Atleast im not someone who would leak my own Basemates or Allies base Cords just for a Pixelated Girl that gave me a boner. That's enough dwelling in the past, I Was at the Beach. Sunbathing when two shadows Quickly blocked the View of the sun I take off my shades and look at Kaguya and Yuzuru who wanted to play Volleyball. I sigh and Accept. Until they started arguing on who's going to be my team mate.