Chapter 14

BC Sol was taking on SB Rios, Kris was battling Xander. Kris had just beaten Ren Wu and Xander was the only one left for SB Rios while Shu and Free were still left for BC Sol.

Kris was battling against Xander currently and she was having a tough time.

"Now Triple saber." Xander said as Fafnir burst.

"Fafnir no." Kris said as she fainted from exhaustion.

Free ran up picking up Kris, "Kris, Kris are you ok?" Free asked.

"Yes I'm fine." Kris said quietly as she tried to stand up, but Free caught her.

"Ha, ha I wonder if Free De La Hoya is as weak as his girlfriend." Xander said laughing.

Free became angry as he carried Kris back to the BC Sol.

"Take care of Kris Shu, I'm going in." Free said as he placed Kris on the bench and he walked out to face Xander.

"Now we have Free De La Hoya making his debut in the tournament this year against Xander." The announcer said.

"Let's do this Free." Xander said laughing as he prepared to launch.

Free didn't say anything as he prepared to launch.

3,2,1 let it rip!!! They both yelled as they launch their beys.

Fafnir took the center as Xcalius attacked it while Fafnir still held its ground.

"Why isn't Xcalius moving it?" Xander asked in shock.

"Fafnir Geist spin." Free said as Fafnir knocked Xcalius out of the stadium.

"Free leads Xander 1-0 now time for the second round." The announcer said.

"3,2,1 let it rip!! They both yelled.

Fafnir took the center first, Xcalius attacking it now.

"I won't let it go on like this, Triple Saber!! Xander yelled.

Xcalius's attack connected with Fafnir holding its ground.

"How is it not over?" Xander asked as Free smiled.

"Finish it Fafnir nothing break." Free said as Fafnir burst Xcalius.

"It is over BC Sol will advance to compete against the raging bulls." The announcer said as Free walked back to the dugout.

"Way to go Free." Kit said.

"Are you feeling ok Free?" Kris asked going into girlfriend mode.

"I'm fine Kris finally back to 100%." Free said.

"Great now onto the raging bulls." Shu said as the others all nodded.

(At the battle with the raging bulls)

Free and Shu were the only two left for BC Sol while Theodore Glass and Phi were left for the raging bulls.

Cuza had taken out Rickson, Kit then took out Cuza, Rantaro took out Kit, Daigo took out Rantaro, Silas took out Daigo, Kris took out Silas, Valt took out Kris, and finally Shu took out Valt.

After they were defeated the BC Sol bladers turned back to normal and watched from the BC Sol dugout.

Shu however had two points against himself, Shu battled against Theodore Glass getting one point on Glass before being taken out.

"Sorry about that Free." Shu said.

"Don't worry about it I need to pay Glass and Phi back for what they did to me." Free said as he headed to stadium.