Chapter 11

(Sorry for it being so long but I'm finally back)

Free was watching  the battle between Daigo and Xavier very closely, normally Free couldn't care less about battles that he was really in, but since his lost to Theodore Glass and Phi he had been paying a lot more attention to the battles. The members left on both sides were Xavier and Wakiya for Sunbat United and Daigo, Kris and Shu for BC Sol. Daigo had just finished up his match with Kyle and he was completely gassed.

Go pentasaber! Xavier yelled as Doomscizor burst. With that Daigo is out, Xavier has no points scored against him. Now who will BC Sol send out? The announcer said. "Kris are you ready to go?" Free asked. "Are you sure you want to send me out?" Kris asked. "Of course." Free said cracking a small smile. "Thanks Free." Kris said as she gave him a little kiss on the cheek before heading up to the platform. "Now we have Kris Kuroda making her debut against Xavier." The announcer called out.

"Let's go 3,2,1 let it rip!!!" Both Kris and Xavier yelled out. "Fafnir take the center." Kris called out as Fafnir raced to the center. "Xcalius knock it out of there." Xavier called out. As Xcalius began attacking violently, however Fafnir sped up as Xcalius attacked. "What's going on?" Xavier asked in a panic. Kris had a small smile on her face as Xavier was confused. "The more Xcalius attacks the more speed it loses." The announcer said. "So you still haven't figured it out, Fafnir is stealing your spin and turning it into its own." Kris said. "Now Fafnir turbo claw!" Kris yelled as Fafnir knocked Xcalius out of the stadium. "Way to go Kris!" Free cheered as the rest of team also cheered.

"Kris leads Xavier 1-0." The announcer said. "Come on Xavier you got this." Wakiya said. "Of course sir I've got this." Xavier said. "Ready for the 2nd match?" The announcer asked. "3,2,1 let it rip!" Both Kris and Xavier yelled. "Xcalius hurry before Fafnir can get to the center attack." Xavier said as Xcalius intercepted Fafnir and smashed it in the wall. "Fafnir get out of there." Kris said as Fafnir attempted to get away from Xcalius. "Not so fast Xcalius pentasaber." Xavier yelled out as Fafnir flew out of the stadium. "Now the match is tied up at 1-1." The announcer said. Free looked at her to see her trembling.

"Ref time out." Free said as the ref gave him the time out. Free made his way over to Kris quickly. "Kris are you ok?" Free asked as he looked down at her with his hands on her shoulders. "Yeah I guess it's just I lost." Kris said quietly. "Kris it didn't matter that you lost, you just need to focus and become one with Fafnir, I know you can win." Free said trying to encourage Kris. "Thanks Free, it means a lot." Kris said with passion in her eyes. "That's my girl." Free said giving her a wink and heading back to the dugout.

"Here we go 3rd match." The announcer said. "3,2,1 let it rip!!! Both Kris and Xavier yelled. "Fafnir take the center!" Kris yelled. "Don't let it Xcalius." Xavier said. Xcalius was speeding towards Fafnir ready to attack. "Fafnir dodge it." Kris said as Fafnir moves out of the way of Xcalius before taking the center. "Now turbo blades activate." Kris said as the turbo blades popped out. "That doesn't matter take it out Xcalius pentasaber!" Xavier yelled as Xcalius's attack connected. "Hold on Fafnir." Kris said as Fafnir was enduring the attack from Xcalius. "But how did it survive the attack?" Xavier asked. "The turbo blades activated that's how m, now Fafnir final special move Turbo Tempest!" Kris yelled as the special move burst Xcalius. "Kris Kuroda wins her 1st match beating Xavier." The announcer said. "Way to go Kris." The BC Sol team cheered. Kris turned around giving them a smile before fainting due to exhaustion. "Kris!" Free yelled as he caught her before she hit the ground. "Free?" Kris asked tiredly opening her eyes. "Yup it's me Kris." Free said. "You're my hero Free." Kris said as he helped her up. "What are you talking about Kris, you're my hero you won the battle." Free said as Kris blushed. As they were walking back to the dugout, Kris's knee buckled and Free caught her again. "Battling is a lot harder than it looks." Kris said which caused Free to smile as he started to carry her back to the dugout. "Free put me down." Kris said. "Why should I, I'm just showing the world how much I love my girlfriend." Free said as Kris blushed while burying her head in Free's shoulder. As they returned to the dugout, Free let Kris down and turned to Shu. "You can take care of Wakiya right?" Free asked. "I've got him don't worry about it." Shu said as he walked out to the stadium to battle. (During the battle) Spriggian finish it Turbo Spriggian whip!" Shu yelled as he won the match against Wakiya. "Way to go Shu." Daigo and the rest of the team besides Free yelled as they ran up to congratulate him. As Shu was thanking everyone, Free walked up to him. "Good job." Free said as he extended his fist for a fist bump, Shu accepted it. "We're one more step towards freeing Valt and the others." Shu said. The rest of the team shouted their agreements as they walked out of the stadium.

(Sorry for taking a while but I'm back, sorry about the pictures I don't know how to get ride of them lol)