Chapter 10

The next day) BC Sol was getting ready for the press conference and the match afterwards. Before the press conference at the hotel. Ok our press conference is in 2 hours and we need to choose someone to speak for us. Kris said. I vote for Free. Raul said. Free's eyes widened and he looked around scared. No no I'm ok. Free said trying to convince his teammates. I think that's a great idea. Kit said as he raised his hand and everyone else's hand went up. I guess you're speaking Free. Kris said laughing. You have to be kidding me. Free said. Two hours later at the press conference, For Sunbat United we have Wakiya. The announcer said. And for BC Sol we have Free De La Hoya. The announcer said as they both walked out and sat at tables on their own sides as their teams watched on from their sides. Ok we'll start with Wakiya what do you have to say? The announcer asked. Well I'm just hear to say that we're going to win easily. Wakiya said confidently. Free what do you have to say about that? We're going to win and I don't want to be here. Free said as he stood up and walked off the stage. Wow just like that Free De La Hoya has just walked away. That wasn't a great press conference. Daigo said. Well that's just how Free is. Kris said as she followed after him and the team followed her. Wakiya what do you have to say about what Free said. The announcer asked. Whatever we'll win. Wakiya said he walked off. Not bad Free. Kris said as caught up to him as held his hand. I didn't care. Free said. I know at least you said something. Kris said smiling. Ok let's get ready for the battle. Free said. Ok let's go. Kris said.