Chapter 9

The next morning) The team was getting on the jet to head to Japan. Before they sat down Raul pulled Free aside and showed him that he had finished fixing Fafnir. Thank you so much Raul. Free said happily. The team members of the team that were heading to Japan were Shu, Daigo, Rickson, Kit, Kris, Free, Sasha, Honey, and Raul. The people that sat on together on the jet were Shu and Daigo Rickson and Kit Kris and Free Sasha and Honey and finally Raul was by himself. Both Free and Kris fell asleep with Kris's head on Free's shoulder and Free asleep just in his seat. Aww look at them. Honey said from across the aisle. Yeah I know, I'm glad Kris was honest with Free. Sasha said. Hey kids maybe we should leave the lovebirds alone. Raul said from behind them. Ok fine. They both said. About 3-4 hours later they landed in Japan. Where are we going first Kris? Kit asked. Well today we just need to check into our hotel and then we can do whatever we want. Kris said. Can we get something to eat? Sasha asked. Yes we'll stop somewhere to eat on the way to the hotel. Kris said as the team boarded the bus. The team bus stopped at a plaza with multiple restaurants, guys meet back here in 45 minutes. Kris said everyone went their separate ways. Where do you want to eat? Free asked as they were the only people left. How about there? Kris said as she pointed to a restaurant. Sure whatever you're ok with. Free said as he followed her. As Kris and Free sat down they got their drinks then they got an unexpected visit from an unwanted visitor. Kris Kuroda is that you? A voice called. Both of them looked up to see who said that. It was Joshua Burns. Oh no. Free muttered to himself. Hi Joshua. Kris said trying to be polite. Joshua pulled up a chair in between Free and Kris. So why are you in Japan Kris? We have a match against Sunbat United tomorrow, what about you? Kris asked. I'm glad you asked. Joshua said with a smile. I'm here shooting a Japanese monster movie and it so happens that the actress that was supposed to be the love interest in the movie decided to leave the movie. So I'm here to offer you the role of the love interest. Joshua said. Kris was taken aback. Why would you offer it to me of all people? Kris asked. The last time we were in a movie together, I felt a spark and I think after this movie you and I could get together. Joshua said. Kris was surprised that a superstar like Joshua would want to date her. Kris was seriously considering it until she turned to look at Free who had seen the look in her eye and just had his head down. What am I doing I'm dating Free and I won't leave him for some Hollywood actor. Sorry Joshua, but I can't leave BC Sol or Free like that thank you for the offer though. Kris said as she turned away from Joshua. As Kris turned away Joshua grabbed her arm. I don't think you understand Kris you're supposed to take the part. Joshua said. Let her go. Free said as took Joshua's hand off of Kris's arm. Free I used to respect you so much, but now I know you're not that much of a tough guy. Joshua said as pressed down on Free's broken ribs. Ahh!! Free screamed out in anguish. Free! Kris cried. Now where were we? Joshua asked. I'm not going to anything with you. Kris said as she slapped Joshua across the face. Oh Kris you're going to regret that. Joshua said as he got ready to hit Kris. You're not touching her. Free said as he grabbed Joshua's fist. Free I know you're injured and I know where you're injured. Joshua said as he punched Free in the ribs. Free groaned as Joshua hit him in the ribs. I used to admire you, but I've realized how little you matter. Joshua said as he went to punch Free in the face. Free look out! Kris yelled. As Joshua's fist went back a hand grabbed it. Kris, Free and Joshua turned to see who caught Joshua's punch. Daigo? Kris asked. You really think you can take me short stack? Joshua asked taunting Daigo. No, but he can. Daigo said smiling evilly as he pointed. Joshua turned just as Shu punched him right in the face. Shu had knocked Joshua out cold, Are you guys ok? Shu asked. I am, but I can't say the same for Free. Kris said. Who had Shu and Daigo put his arms over their shoulders. Thanks guys. Free said weakly. No problem. Daigo said as they led the way to the team bus as Kris rounded up everyone else. What happened to Free? Kit asked as Kris led them back to the bus. We had a run in with Joshua Burns. Kris said. Oh my gosh Joshua where is he? Honey asked excitedly. He's on the floor over there Shu knocked him out cold. Kris said. How could he do that? Honey asked angrily. Well he and Daigo were protecting Free from Joshua since Joshua was attacking him. Kris said. Seems like a good reason to me. Raul said laughing. Ok Raul make sure everyone is loaded on. I'm going to go check on Free. Kris said. As Kris entered the bus, she saw Free sitting holding a bag of ice to his ribs. How are the ribs doing? Kris asked as she sat down next to Free. They're doing fine thank you for asking. Free said. Free, I need to tell you something. Kris said. Ok what is it? Free asked with a confused look on his face. Thank you for stopping Joshua from hitting me. Kris said. No problem. Free said. But you got hurt in the process. Kris said looking at Free. Kris don't worry about me, I can handle myself I'm here to make sure you're doing ok. Free said giving her a warm smile. Thanks Free I needed that. Kris said as she threw her arms around Free in a hug. You're welcome. Free said as he hugged her back. The team shortly arrived at the hotel, ok guys we are going to group up in rooms Rickson and Kit, Sasha and Honey Daigo and Shu Raul has his own room and Free and I. Kris said as everyone started to walk to their rooms. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.