Chapter 1

Beyblade Burst Valt - 14 Rantaro -14 Cuza - 14 Kit -13 Silas -18 Free -16 Kris -17 Sasha -14 Honey-10 Daigo -14 Shu -16

This is right after Valt won the tournament and they arrived back at BC Sol. Valt, Cuza, Silas, Rantaro and the others were all battling with Raul watching them. Kris was also watching them, "Where's Free?" She thought to herself.

She expected him to be watching his teammates blade. "Maybe he was in his room." Kris thought to herself as she went to his room, it was empty. He better not be training, while he's still recovering. Kris thought.

Kris made her way to where Free trained to see Free trying to launch unsuccessfully. Then he took off his sling to try to launch once Kris saw this she made her presence known. "Free you better keep that sling on." Kris said. Free winced as he heard her voice he hadn't heard her walk up. "I'm recovered Kris."Free said. "Well the doctor said it will be another week until you're fully healed." Free cursed under his breath "how did she know everything well she was the owner it was her job." "I'm fine Kris no need to worry."Free said smiling trying to convince her.

"Ok if you're fully healed show me your launch."Kris said. "Ok."Free said as he reached to launch his bey, but he was unable to and Fafnir fell out of his launcher. "Fafnir." Free mumbled as he reached for Fafnir. "Free you aren't fully recovered."Kris said as she picked up Fafnir. "Come on Kris."Free whined. "Free, I'm the owner what I says goes!"Kris yelled at him. Free winced as she yelled at him. "I'm so sorry Free."Kris said. "No it's ok I'm sorry I upset you." Free said as he put his sling back on.

"I yelled at you because I care about you and don't want you to hurt yourself."Kris said. "Thanks, not just for looking after me this time, but all the time." Free said as he gave her a warm smile. "Free can I ask you a question?"Kris asked as they were walking back. "Shoot."Free said. "Why did you listen to me when I told you to forfeit?"Kris asked. Free paused since he couldn't tell Kris that he had feelings for her he had a crush on her since they were little, "You're the smartest person I know and I trust you so I listened."Free said. Kris was happy that Free was back to his normal self. "Come on Free we need to get back to BC Sol so you can rest."Kris said as she led the way with Free following.

When they arrived back at BC Sol Kris led Free to his room. "Kris I don't want be by myself that's boring." Free said. "Ok you want to rest in my office." Kris asked. "Sure if that's ok with you."Free said. "Of course it's ok."Kris said as they walked into her office. Free laid down on the coach as Kris sat at her desk and did work. After about an hour Kris glanced over to Free. He seemed to be asleep, "Oh good he's asleep." Kris said out loud. "No not yet."Free said as he opened his eyes.

"I'm bored Kris I'm not tired."Free said. "What do you want to talk about?" Kris asked as she sat down on the couch opposite Free. "Why did you stop blading?"Free asked. Kris had never told him why she had just stopped.Kris just looked down to avoid Free's gaze while blocking back the tears. Free noticed that she had tears in her eyes. "Oh no, I'm sorry Kris." Free said as he quickly sprang next to Kris and held her in a hug. Shh Kris. Free said trying to calm her down. Kris buries her head into his chest and eventually calmed down. "Thanks Free, why have I never seen this side of you?" Kris asked. "Well I've never seen you cry like that." Free said. "Wow I'm the only one who has seen him act like that." Kris thought.

"To answer your question Free, I stopped blading because I had to grow up too quickly when my grandfather died."Kris concluded. "I'm sorry I brought that up."Free said. "It's ok Free, I'm going to check on the team. You try to rest."Kris said. "Ok."Free said. Kris went down to watch the team. Valt quickly spotted Kris. "Kris did you find Free."Valt yelled as he ran up to her. "Yes he's in my office - -."Kris was saying but Valt was already running to her office. "Oh no."Kris said as she ran after Valt. "Stupid heels."Kris said as she kicked them off as she tried to catch up to Valt. She was able to catch up to Valt outside her office.

"Valt stop."Kris said in a quiet voice. "Why can't I see Free!" Valt exclaimed loudly. "Can you keep it down." Free's voice called from inside. "Free!"Valt exclaimed as he ran into Kris' office. "What are you up to?" Valt asked. "Well I was sleeping until you woke me up." Free said. "My bad." Valt said smiling sheepishly. "Kris where are your shoes?"Free asked. "Its hard to run in heels so I had to kick them off to keep up with Valt." Kris said. "Sorry again."Valt said sheepishly. "Come on Valt let Free rest."Kris said as she closed the door behind her and Valt. "Valt I'm being serious you need to let Free rest. I've known Free most of my life and I've never seen him use so much energy." Kris said. "Oh ok you got it Kris. I'll let him rest."Valt said as he ran back to battle. Kris went to go get her heels and put them back on.

As Kris walked back inside Free was already sleeping. She put a blanket on him so he would be more comfortable.Kris sat down at her desk and just realize Fafnir had fallen onto the ground and she pick it up and placed Fafnir on her desk. After about 20 minutes Kris heard Free mumbling in his sleep. "Probably just nothing."Kris thought. After 10 more minutes, Free started to scream in his sleep "Fafnir Fafnir where are you?" Kris was caught so off guard she almost fell out of her chair. "Free Free wake up."She said. "Fafnir Fafnir!" Free cried again. Kris then grabbed Fafnir and placed it into his left hand and like a baby getting his bottle Free calmed down.

About after a 2 hour nap Free woke up. "Wakey wakey sleepyhead."Kris teases from her desk. "Very funny Kris."Free said. "Why do you need Fafnir while you sleep?"Kris asked. "Fafnir just helps me stay calm."Free said. "What time is it?"Free asked. "It's 6 o'clock, are you hungry?"Kris asked. "No I'm fine."Free said as his stomach growled. Kris started to laugh, at first Free was embarrassed, but he just started to laugh with Kris. "Ok I'll get some food for us."Kris said as she was about to leave. "Kris."Free called. "Yes Free?" Kris asked. Thank you for letting me stay in your office. Free said. "No problem."Kris said.

Kris went down to the kitchen as the other Bladers we're eating. "Marge can I have 2 plates of food?"Kris asked. "Oh you must be really hungry." Marge said as she handed Kris the food. "No one plate is for Free, he's resting in my office."Kris said. "Well that's good that boy has you to look out for him."Marge said. "Thanks."Kris said as she started to walk back to her office. "Kris where are you going with that food?"Valt asked. "I'm going to my office to eat with Free." "Oh that sounds like a date."Valt said smiling. "Valt it's not a date, Free is resting and he's doing it in my office so I'm bringing him food."Kris said turning a bit red. "Whatever you say."Valt said laughing as Kris quickly walked out of the kitchen. Kris arrived at her office and gave the food to Free and they each sat on the opposite couches ate and talked.

"Free I have a question for you."Kris said. "Ok shoot." Free said. "Why do you push yourself to the limits when you battle?" Kris asked. Free's face suddenly darken. "I push myself because I can't let people down." "Who are these people?"Kris asked. "BC Sol, you, myself and most importantly Fafnir."Free said as he looked at his bey. "Wow he really has a closer relationship with his bey."Kris thought. "You won't let me down if you lose."Kris said. Free's face became serious and looked at Kris. "Kris I'm one of your best bladers of course I'd let you down and if I did that I don't know how I could live with myself."Free said looking down. Kris was very surprised at how Free felt. Kris needed to change the subject. "How about we watch a movie?"Kris asked. "Sounds good to me you can choose."Free said. "Ok are you ok with Friday the 13th?"Kris asked. "You'll probably get scared." Free said. "No I won't."Kris said. "Ok go for it." Free said.

After about 30 minutes into the movie. Kris was already getting scared. Free noticed this "Kris do you want to change the movie?" Free asked looking concerned. "No I'm fine."Kris said as she just jumped at another scary part while clutching a pillow. "Do you want to come sit next to me?"Free asked. "Yes." Kris said as she hurried over to the couch to sit next to Free. Anytime something scary happened Kris would bury her head into Free's chest. Free didn't mind, as long as Kris felt better. The movie just ended, "See it wasn't that scary Kris."Free said as he stood up to turn the movie off just to see her sleeping. "Good night Sweet Dreams Kris."Free said as he laid her down on the couch while he took the other couch.

About 3 hours later Free woke up to Kris talking in her sleep "no get away back up."Kris mumbled. "Kris Kris wake up."Free said as he shook her away. Kris shot awake in a cold sweat. "Kris are you ok?"Free asked. "You were right it wasn't a good idea to watch that movie."Kris said. "Are you able to get back to sleep?"Free asked. "Yeah I can."Kris said as she laid back down. As Free was about to lay down Kris spoke up again. "Free can you sit with me until I fall asleep?"Kris asked in a small voice. It was so cute that Free couldn't say no. "Sure."Free said as he sat down on the couch and Kris held his hand quickly she drifted off to sleep. Free didn't want to wake her up so he slept there on the couch with her.
Please leave comments and feedback telling me if you like it or not