Chapter 13

(Free POV) The bladers from BC Sol were watching anxiously as they watched the battle between Shu and Hyde. They were the only bladers left on each side. Daigo had beaten Clio, but both Daigo and Kris were beaten by Hyde before either of them could get a point on him. So now it was down to Shu and the score is tied 1-1. Spriggian turbo blades activate!" Shu yelled as the turbo blades on Spriggian activated. "Hades crush it with dread gravity." Hyde said. "Hades quickly surrounded Spriggian and start its onslaught of attacks. "Hades crush it into tiny pieces." Hyde said as he started laughing. "Poor Shu he has to get out of there." Kris said. "No he's playing right into Shu's hand." Free said. "What do you mean Free?" Kit asked. "He's letting Hades use up all its energy, but no matter how hard Hades tries it can't burst Spriggian." Free explained. "Wait why is it not bursting?" Hyde asked in shock. "It can't burst with the turbo blades, now Spriggian break out of the attack." Shu said as Spriggian broke out of the special move. "Wait impossible." Hyde said in disbelief. "Now finish it with turbo Spriggian whip!" Shu yelled as the attack connected and Hades burst. "It's all over Shu has won it for BC Sol!" The announcer said as the members of BC Sol ran up to Shu to celebrate. "Way to go Shu!" Kit yelled. "Great blading." Kris said. "Thanks." Shu said to both of them. Daigo just stuck his hand out for a fist bump which Shu fist bumped back. "Good job Shu we're one step closer." Free said. "Thanks Free and yes we are one step closer to saving Valt and the others." Shu said. "Now BC Sol will go up against SB Rios and the winner of the match will face the Raging Bulls in the championship." The announcer said.

(Back at BC Sol Kris POV) Kris watched happily as Free was in the BC Sol gym working out. Shu walked up besides Kris and watched Free work out. "Looks like he's getting back to blading shape." Shu said. "Yes it was a long journey I'm so happy with the progress he's made." Kris said. "Well it's good to see we're going to need him against the raging bulls." Shu said he walked away.

(A couple days later) BC Sol was getting ready to to Brazil, to blade against SB Rios. Kris, Free, Shu, and Daigo were all in Kris's office and Kit ran in. "You guys need to see this." Kit said as he showed them the battle going on on the tablet. It was Phi vs Hyde. Then Phoenix broke hades into pieces, "He broke it that easily?" Daigo asked in surprise. "We need to look out for Phi in the tournament." Shu said. "Don't worry I will be." Free said as he went off to train leaving all the other members of the team in the office as they hoped Free was going to be ok.