Chapter 32

AMRITA POV
It's been a month since I've came into this palace, and through these days I've written my waec and neco exams and I was awaiting my results praying for Good results Insha Allah .

In these days my relationship with yah ammar has improved A lot, he has stopped being mean and scary to me even though sometimes his rude attitude is still there.
He helped me with my studies through out as he doesn't tolerate a lazy person and he really gave my education an important role in his life.

My Science classes were tough but with him around it's quite simple and understandable, sharifa and sharif are now back to school, didi and the twins left to Dubai because she stayed there with her husband, so only momma and Abba were left , and now I'm getting ready to leave to her house, I was wearing a beige outfit (a palazzo and a knee top dress)with a matching bag.

AMRITA OUTFIT 👆🏻

I was wearing my shoe as I suddenly heard his salam, as he came into the room I saw that he was dressed in a casual outfit, a blue shirt and a white pant

AMMAR OUTFIT

"Amrita let's" he stopped in his Trance as our eyes met , some unknown emotions and feelings erupting in my heart, he does looks handsome and dashing I said to myself
"Um I mean if you're done let's get going" He said as I nod my head I picked up my bag as I turned towards him as we both left the room and towards his already parked Audi at the entrance of his chamber.

He signalled the guards(dogarai) as they all rushed towards him and saying all kinds of praises to him
"Where is sarkin mota"he asked one of the guards ,
"He went to the hospital with his family, his daughter was sick" one of the guard answered
He was silent and he whispered
"Okay no problem you all can go back to your work , no one should follow me I'm I clearly understood" he warned as they all nod in fear

He walked forward and gestured me , one of the guards opened the passenger seat and we left the house unknown to us that we were seen with some pair of eyes.........