Chapter 5

On Ammar side, he went directly into his room, all sort of thoughts were running through his head, all he knew was that umma doesn't like him at all but why ain't she happy about his return but he decided to ignore those negative thoughts and thought of his best friend FAHAD , he has to go and visit him.

He went to the washroom to take his bath, coming out of the washroom after some minutes with a small towel on his hand rubbing his hair with a towel tied across his waistline. He went towards the vanity table which carries different kinds of expensive creams, perfumes and lotions. He took one of the cream and applied it on his well toned body, and applied some hair cream  and styled his hair in the most fashioned style way before walking into the closet. He selected a black throbe and a male headtie and tie it around his head just like the Arabs men do with a  spec on his handsome face.
(Oh lalala I dey crush on Amrita's husband 😹😹)

AMMAR ABOVE👆

After that, he made his way out of the room thinking of to enter into Amrita's room or not, still in thoughts Bintu came towards him and bow to greet him before praising him as usual , and of course he didn't uttered a single word .
"Umm you should inform the girl that after Isha prayer we will visit his royal highness chamber" after uttering these words , he didn't spend another minute he left.
Immediately he stepped outside his chamber, his bodyguards made their way toward him and salute him in respect before opening the back seat for him to get in before the driver drove out of the compound

(Umm this thing is too much oo🤔)
***************

After Ammar left, Bintu made her way towards Amrita's room, and entered right after receiving the permission to enter.

Amrita was seated on the bed, her eyes were red like pepper indicating that she has been crying non stop. Bintu sat on the carpet beside her legs
"Your highness I don't have a slight idea to why you have been crying but no matter the troubles , prayer is always the best solution". Bintu said.
Amrita shook her head
"It's actually nothing Bintu I'm just crying because I didn't imagine my life was going to change in just a day" she said. Bintu had no idea what she is talking about but she tried to console her

"Umm my prince said that you should get ready after Isha he is taking you to meet his royal highness" . Upon hearing this, Amrita's heart skipped a beat because not in her wildest dreams has she dreamed of stepping into the royal palace nor meeting His royal highness himself.

Bintu left the room after delivering ammar's message. Amrita was still seated and thinking of why does his royal highness wants to meet her, she decided to take her bath and perform ablution since it's almost magrib prayer time because all these thoughts won't provide her a single answer.

After she came out the washroom, she picked up one of the cream she saw and applied it before making her way to the closet, amrita want a fan of makeup though she has never applied it before. She took a maroon abaya with its veil and tied it like a hijab 🧕🏻