Chapter 62

AUTHOR POV
"Innalillahi wainna ilahi rajiun" his royal
highness exclaimed through the phone
"What's the matter Abbie" Abdul stared at his royal highness

He couldn't stood properly as he was holding his chest but the two sons hurriedly held heir father
"Call the doctor Abdul"Ammar yelled

"Abhie calm down you know your health condition please Abhie" Ammar tried to console him
"He's dead Ammar my brother is gone Ammar he's gone" he said with tears

"Innalillahi wainna ilahi rajiun" I muttered
"Let's go to the hospital Ammar I want to see my brother one last moment"he cried and I couldn't help myself but feel sad about it.

We all rushed to the hospital and I could see momma crying her heart out, poor woman after all her husband did she still stayed him and took care of him.
"Momma" I called
"Ammar" she cried onto my arms

"All he need now is our prayer momma May Allah forgive all his sins" Ammar muttered
"Maryam" his royal highness called
"Yaya I'm still ashamed to look into your eyes after all Faisal have done to you" she stares down

"No Maryam I've forgiven Faisal a long time ago, if not because of me all these would have not happened Maryam I'm sorry" he said
"No yaya this was Qadr it was destined to happen stop blaming yourself" she cried

"Where is Fahad ? Is he still angry with us?" He stare and Abhie looked at Ammar
"Call him now"

(You all must be thinking what happened after the last episode so here is a flashback)

After Abdul took Abba to the hospital the doctors managed to suck out the poison out of his blood but the poison already started to spread which lead to damaged in his liver, the doctor recommended his stay at the hospital for treatment.

Momma was devastated upon hearing the deed of her husband, she cried and cried and her blood pressure raised,this made Fahad so mad and the hatred for his father filled his heart , he left the country to clear his mind up and this also cause a havoc between him and Ammar , Ammar and Didi as well as Amrita stood beside momma and tried their best not to make her worry about Fahad's departure but deep down a mother is always worried for her child no matter how she conceals it.

Ever since Momma have been with Abba in the hospital, seeing his condition and how she took care of him , this made Abba regret every ounce of his behaviour towards momma , he cried and cried and begged for her forgiveness and momma a soft and kind woman , forgave him regardless.

All these moments Ammar only visited him once and the day his royal highness visited him , he asked for his forgiveness also and his highness forgave him

On his dead bed , he told momma to help him to ask forgiveness from his son Fahad,  he knew he won't be cured and he knew his time is up, and to also ask Ammar for forgiveness those were his last words before his soul left his body.

On the other hand the day Bilkisu was sent to jail, she met some people that she has being inhumane to and they beat up Bilkisu and they wouldn't miss a moment to deal with her , now she's sick, half of her body is paralysed, she can't talk , stand or eat.

(Innalillahi wainna ilahi rajiun, we should always do good to others we don't know who and who would come to our aid in this life , we should embrace ourselves we are one, we should not be involved in any bad act, killing our innocent brothers and sisters , these situations in our country and our town is so horrible and there is nothing our leaders would do about it, we are one nation, we stand up and voice out , our voices would be heard , let's reunite, all religions, all ethnic groups and fight against kidnapping and the insecurity of our great country NIGERIA 🇳🇬)