Chapter 10

Idk if anyone reads this anymore but they are back at Hogwarts

Severus POV
I haven't seen Y/n yet today ever since the break she hasn't been the same. She was gone before I woke up this morning so I don't know. She has class now and she isn't here I'll have to go searching for her. I don't know what is wrong with her, maybe something has happened over break.

Y/N POV
I need to cut. I'm an artist and I no longer have a block and so I need to paint is all I'm saying. I'm trying to stay away from Sev because he will stop me and I can't have that happening because it's been to long. It's almost a month clean. Hopefully I can find a razor. Maybe that art set I got for Christmas has a pencil sharpener. Damn I sound crazy.

Severus POV
Y/n is walking down the hall I have to get her attention. "Miss Y/N could you come here please." She walks over with her head down. "Whore!" Harry yells at Y/n . So that's why she has been ignoring me she getting bullied again. Y/n hides behind me. "HARRY POTTER" He comes over. "Why are you yelling inappropriate things at other students especially your sister?" "Well she is she's fucking the professor?" He says with a laugh. That's it. "150 points from griffindoor and head straight to Dumbledore office. NOW" Y/n is now sobbing. "Y/n come with me to our chambers now" she follows with heart wrenching sobs that fill the halls. We get to the room I pull her into a hug my robe wrapping around us. "Y/n why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied, I could of helped you also why are you hiding from me?" I was hurt that she didn't tell me she was getting bullied again. "I-I just wanted to feel the blade and you won't let me so I thought if I hide you won't need to know. The boys have been teasing me and being assholes ever since we've got back." This poor girl, I'm going to kill Harry Potter. I kiss her forehead and her cheek and every inch of her till she knows she's loved.

Y/n POV
"Sev why do you stay with someone like me?"
"Because I love you and I need you. You are my whole world and if something every happened to you I wouldn't be able to live. You are the reason I'm breathing the reason I'm sitting her right now." DAMN THAT WAS AMAZING. This man does things to me. "I love you to Sevy." I give him a kiss but deepen it because why not let's see where this goes. He grabs me and pins me against a wall. Holy shit lord have mercy on my soul. He starts getting more into it like really into it we make it into the bedroom he chucks me on the bed. Things go wild if you get what I mean 🥵😉

So short chapter but it's still a chapter sooo.