Chapter 7

A couple of months of passed and now it's December 17. You have been getting better with the whole harm thing still a few slip ups.

Y/N POV
I wake up to see Sevy still asleep. He hates it when I call him that but I love it. I pick up my phone, yes I use muggle technology it's useful. But I see it's DECEMBER 17 that is Loki's birthday 🥳. " SEVERUS WAKE UP!" I screech. His eyes fly open and grabs me. " What are you hurt are you going to hurt yourself? Do you have to urge to do it? Are you going to cry what's going on?" " ITS LOKI'S BIRTHDAY" " Oh... him. You can't scare me like that love, not after what we have been through okay?" " Okay I'm sorry but now we have to watch all the movies with him in it. Ooh I can do a drawing of him." " Okay we can do that" It was a Saturday today so we had nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Time skip your watching Infinity war
Severus POV
I had some business to take care of and now I can leave Y/N alone for a little bit so she doesn't have to follow me. It's great I can semi trust her on not cutting herself. I've made sure there is no razors of any kind. I've gotten her weight somewhat up. It still needs to go up some. She sleeps now but only when I'm with her which I don't complain about. I get to the door of my room and when I enter I hear crying coming from my room. It can only mean one thing. I bolt to the room and open the door to see Y/n crying as she is watching the movie. " Darling what happened did you hurt yourself what's going on come here?" I picked her up and set her in my lap as she was sniffing into my robes and clutching to them. I look up to see that Loki character ugh dead on the screen. I still don't know why she finds him attractive I mean I'm obviously 🙄 more good looking I mean come on. Oh that's why she crying he's dead. " Darling are you really crying because Loki is dead?" She nods. I pick her up and bring her to headboard with me and sit. She goes to get up. " Where are you going to darling?" " To go take a shower" Okay leave the bathroom door open okay." " Okay I'll see you when your done." I give her a kiss on her cheek. She walks in and gets undressed. I can help but stare she is so perfect. " Severus are you staring because how ugly my body looks?" " No darling you look perfect. I'm going to be out in the living room doing work." " Okay" I hear the faucet of the shower turn on. I walk out to grade piles of papers they never seem to end.

Third POV
Y/n screams. Severus runs to the shower to find her on the floor sobbing as he sees her pointing at the razor in the shower by the soap. That's where he hid it this morning when he was done shaving his face oh god he thought. " Oh darling I'm so sorry I forgot I put it in there. Come here." He picks her up from the shower. " Sevy I didn't do it I didn't even though it was so temping." She said is a shaky voice as he examined she wrist and stomach also her thighs. " I'm so proud of you love see I knew you could do it." He was beaming with tears of joy in his eyes. He picks her up and kissed her with passion. He gets her changed and tucks her in when he's about to go into the living room. " Sev can you stay please?" "Sure let me get change." He gets changed and pulls her closes she breaths in his sent of peppermint tea books and leather and parchment. " So are you going back to Remus and Sirius for Christmas Love?" " Only if you come with me." " Well I don't know if your fathers would be okay with it." " I'll send them a letter tomorrow how about that." " Okay then goodnight darling I love you." " I love you too Sevy."

Helloooo what do you think sorry about having short chapter I've haven't been at my best lately mental I mean but comment on how you like it or don't.
Don't forget to wish Loki a happy birthday 🎊