Chapter 12

Y/N POV
What the fuck happened? Why am I here? Why is it warm? Who arms am I in? I tilt my head slightly to find Sevy asleep on me. Oh he found me damn it. I'm going to hear it. Wait is that tears on his cheeks? Oh my god I made the Severus Snape cry, well that's a surprise. Well if he wasn't such a bitch sometimes we would be here. I wished it worked I wish I was 6 feet in the ground. You know what why don't I just do it. Astronomy tower here I come. This way Sev won't have to put up with me. I try to escape his death grip. Ah ha I'm free. Something snatches my wrist I wince in pain. God damn it Sev I was so close. He pulls me back into a death grip. His arms wrapped around me more tightly. He pulled me back into the bed and lays back down and starts petting my head. He knows I like this. He stars peppering kisses on my face I know he isn't one for words. He soon reaches my lips the flavor of his tears mix into the kiss he licks my bottom lip and demands entrance he dominated the kiss climbing on top of me his leg in between mine. I like this better than words. He pulls back we rest our four head on each other's. Gasping for breath.
"Why Y/N is it something I'm doing I'm sorry for yelling it's just I had a hard day and I took it out on you. But when I do yell you can't just go try and kill yourself at first I thought you were going to jump off of the tower."
"Well I was but..."
"What why would you do that there is so much to live for I can't live without you okay I don't know how many damn times I have to tell you this but apparently a lot I love you okay more than everything else. I don't give a shit about what any one else says okay you are mine and we are in this together."
He pulls out a razor the same one I used...
" Now you are going to cut my wrist as many as you would do to yourself."
What is this man asking me to do he wants me slit his wrist. As many as I would do to myself I can't hurt him lik... that oh god damn it if I didn't love I would cut you.
" Cant do that I love you to much."
" I know now you see how I feel I can't see you like that. Now you are not going anywhere you are not going to leave this room we are going to stay in here I'm going to make you eat a shit ton of carbs because I know you haven't been eating look at yourself a pixie has more meat on their bones on their body than you. We are going to sit in this room and watch movies, cuddle all of the above we can take a bath or what ever you want to to do okay I love you darling."
This man I can't say no.
" I love you too Sevy."
"You know I hate that nickname"
"Hehe I know. Heyyyy Sevvvv can we watch the marvel movieeee?"
"Sure darling now I'm going to be right back with the supplies for our day." He gives me a kiss on the head an done on the lips. I get snuggled up in the blankets from the lack of warmth.

Snape's POV
This girl is going to be the death of me.

Dumbledore POV
I'm going to go check up on my favorite couple I see they are together hehehehehhe. SURPRISE VISIT!!!!

In Severus room...
"DUMBLEDORE GET OUT"
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HOWS IT GOING SEVYYYYYY"

Sorry for taking one billion years to post this but do u guys have any suggestions for a new story?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Snape's  Lover SeverusSnapexreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें