Chapter 1 The train

Your shoe choice Y/S
Your dog name Y/D/N

Y/N POV
"Make sure you got every thing"
Remus called from down the stairs. I grab my hoodie and throw it on along with my (Y/S). I grab my suitcase and my father glides it down the stairs for me as I bolt down. I give my dads a hug.
"Now get good grades and don't fool around and get into trouble"
Remus said in a stern but calming voice." Make lots of friends and don't get in too much trouble we love you"
Sirius said with glossy eyes, his little girl was growing up. "I love you guys take care of Y/D/N for me." I rush over to my dog giving him a final hug."I love you and don't cause to much trouble" Y/D/N don't cause dads to much trouble." I walk out the door and walk to Kings Cross Station. We lived not to far away from it.

Time skip

I make it to the station and made my way on to the train. I sat in my own compartment since I have no friends to sit with. Ever since first year I've been bullied. Draco Malloy and Harry Potter they always did it. With being the daughter of Sirius Black and with him being his god son he thought I was talking all the spotlight off him. And Draco even with me being in the same house as him he called me a mud blood. All because Mooney is half wolf. The only time is semi stoped was in third year when Mooney was here and then we got to be with Padfoot again. I'm adopted, I didn't know who my parents were. But I was found by Mooney. I've never had any friends but I always told my dads I did so they wouldn't worry. No need to worry and a worthless mud blood like me.
The train came to a stop and kids started exiting the train and I followed soon behind.

A/N
Sorry if it sounds bad I'm not the best writer, hope you like it.