THE DINNER

SELENAS POV

I took Luna to my room and settled her down in her dog bed petting her head as I always did, I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the dinning room. When I walked in all eyes turned towards me as I walked and sat down on my seat next to Pilar and Victor, I looked down to my hands trying not to cry since I had to pretend that I couldn't feel the mate bond between me and Guillermo.

"You look beautiful Sel" Ricardo said

"Thank you alpha, mother bought the dress for me when we went shopping the other day" I said looking at Pilar

"Well she sure knows how to pick beautiful clothing for you" Pilar said

"Yeah, she does" I said

We started to eat and through out the whole dinner I could feel Guillermo looking at me, I kept my eyes on my plate as the grown ups were having small conversation. When we finished eating I helped clean up the table, while everybody went to the living room to have coffee and continue talking. I was washing dishes when I felt a pair of arms aroung my waist, by the sparks that I was feeling and the scent I knew that it was Guillermo.

"You look beautiful in that dress" he said

"What do you want now Guillermo or should I call you Alpha" I said

"Call me alpha one more time and I will take you right here and now" he said

"Take me where, to my room where my dog who doesn't like you is or to the back yard where we have our work out equipment" I said

"Do you know who everybody here is in reality don't you" he asked

"Yes, I have been part of their family since I was two. I saw when Chace turned in to his wolf for the first time, I was told everything that day" I said

"And you know about mates as well" he asked

"I do but what does that have to do with me" I asked

"What would you say if I told you that you are my mate" he said

"I would have to ask why I don't feel anything when you touch me" I say

"Maybe your not old enough to feel the mate bond effect" he said

"Is that so" I asked

"Yeah" he said

I dried my hands and placed the hand towel on the hanger to dry, I turned around and placed my hand on his chest pushing him away from me. When he let go of my waist I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room, Guillermo followed me until I walked in to my room and Luna growled at him as he stepped in to my room.

"Come here girl" I said as I sat on my bed

"So what did you name her" he asked

"Luna" I said

"Why Luna and not something else" he asked

"Because it just fit her perfectly" I said as I passed my hands through her coat

"And I am going to say that your favorite animal is the wolf" he said

"Yes" I said

We continued to talk for awhile until his parents and mine came in to the room and said that it was time for them to leave, we said our good byes and he said that he would see me the following day at school. After he left I grabbed my pajamas and went to take a shower, when I was done I went down stairs and made some hot cocoa just as everybody else got in the kitchen as I was about to start drinking with big smiles on thier faces.

"Okay, what's this about" I asked

"You found your mate your majesty" Pilar said

"Yeah and I got to pretend that I don't feel anything" I said

"What all did you talk about" Victor asked

"Nothing much just things that we liked although Luna doesn't like him any where near me" I said

"He seems like a good kid" Victor said

"Yeah, so good that we almost got in to a fight because he wants me to stay away from her" Chance said

"That shows how protective he is about her and he will protect her with his own life" Victor said

We continued to talk for some time more before we all went to bed, tomorrow was going to be a long day at school. I went to bed with Luna laying next to me as I hugged her, I closed my eyes to see the face of the only one that has become important to me and my wolf since the moment we laid eyes on him. I couldn't keep my eyes close all night long and by the time my alarm went off I had not slept at all, I got up and took a shower before changing in to some ripped shorts and black tank top with my black vans. I headed down stairs and went to the kitchen to get something to eat before we headed to school, when we got to the school all eyes were on Guillermo which I had to pretend that I didn't care and that it didn't affect me. We walked in to school and headed to our lockers to get the books we would be needing for the first three periods, we then headed our different directions and said that we would meet up in the cafeteria.

I went to my class room and sat on my chair taking out the book for this class plus my homework, I was going through my notes that I didn't notice someone sit next to me until the teacher walked in and started the class. I was paying attention to the teacher when I started to yawn since I was tired and I didn't sleep at all the night before, when the teacher said that we were going to watch a movie for the day I laid my head on my desk and closed my eyes just as I started to feel someone start to bruch their hand through my wig which made me get up quickly to see Guillermo sitting next to smiling. I leaned on my chair and started to watch the movie trying to stay awake, without knowing what I was doing I leaned my head on my shoulder and closed my eyes not realizing that I was going to fall asleep.