THEY ARE GONE

GUILLERMOS POV

Its been two weeks since I last saw Selena, two weeks that I saw all the baby items that she had bought. Two weeks since I wanted to know what would have happened if I would have chosen Selena over Stephanie, two weeks since I have been patrolling the borders with the boys talking about the battle and what had happened in Selena's room. The regret that I felt for all the pain that I caused Selena, the sadness for losing our baby. When we got back to the pack house that day, the boys and I were talking about how Sebastian refered to the baby that Selena was having as a son. Could it be possible that she was expecting a boy, we went to Silvano and Adreano's mother and asked her if there was any way she could find out if Selena was pregnant with a boy and she said that she would do her best to find out for me.

We all headed back to the pack house where we saw a black SUV parked in front, we ran to the pack house and went inside to find Sebastian and Susy with my parents in the living room. When they heard us they turned around and I could tell that Susy had been crying, we walked in and I stood next to my parents.

"What is going on" I asked

"Selena left and we don't know where she is" Sebastian said

"What are you not telling me" I asked

"She took Cole with her" Susy said

"What do you mean she took Cole with her" Silvano asked

"She took him with her, she just left a note saying that she would be back when she was ready to face everybody" Sebastian said

I didn't know what to say or do, I wanted to go out and find her but I didn't know where to start looking for them. We staid there trying to figure out where she could have gone but came up with nothing, Sebastian said that he had called all the other packs and asked them to let him know if she showed up at their pack and still haven't gotten any word back. I went to my room and tried to remember anything that she could have told me about where she would go if she wanted to dissappear and not be found but came up empty, the boys and I staid in my room for a long time until we were called down to the living room.

"What is going on" I asked

"Selena is on the phone with Sebastian" my father said

We walked in as Sebastian was still on the phone and when he saw me he put the phone on speaker motioning for all of us to keep quiet.

"Sel you need to come back, your are still not that strong" Sebastian said

"Sebas you know that I can take care of myself and Cole very well, we are fine where we are and I will keep you all updated on us" Selena said

"Sel, you need to come back you both need to come back" Sebastian said

"I will return when the time is right, for now I have to go Cole is starting to get fuzzy" Selena said

"Sel, please tell me where you both are" Sebastian asked

"I'm sorry but I can't do that Sebas" Selena said before she hung up

"What do we do now" Susy asked

"Pray to the Moon Goddess to look over her" Sebastian said

"We will ask around and see if any of our friends have seen her" my father said

"Thank you Alpha Chavez" Susy said

"We all want them back safe and sound" my mother said

They got up and said their good byes before they left, my father and mother turned to me and I could see the sadness in their eyes. I wanted to know why they were so sad but I didn't have the guts to ask, I left and went to my room once again and let myself drop face first on to the bed. I wanted to yell, I wanted to go out and look for Selena and Cole. I wanted to make sure that they were both safe, I heard the door of my room open and two people walk in before they sat down on my bed.

"What is wrong with you" my father asked

"I want to go out and look for Selena and Cole but I don't know where to start looking" I said

"And why do you want to do that, you chose Stephani over Selena" my mother said

"I made a mistake" I said

"A mistake that cost you your mate and child" my father said

"I know, you don't have to remind me of it" I said

They got up and left me alone with my own sorrow, I realized what I had to late and now I was paying the consequences of my mistake. Stephani was still in the cells and she wasn't talking after Selena killed her own brother who was Stephani's mate, I haven't gone down there since the last time that I was there with everybody else before the fight where her mate lost his life. Who knows when I will see Selena agian or when Sebastian and Susy would see their son, all we know is what Selena said on the phone.

For the rest of the day I staid in my room, I didn't want to go any where. I didn't want to see anyone, even though the guys would come and keep me company. They would bring their food and mine to my room and I would bearly eat anything, my parents were getting worried about me and ordered me to get back to border patrol so I would get out of my room. Every day I went to do patrol with the guys we would always feel like someone was looking at us but we couldn't see who it was but we knew that we were being watched.