BECOMING ONE

GUILLERMOS POV

When I started to kiss her I could smell her arousal which made me growl in approval as I brought my hand up in to her skirt, my dick was as hard as I could get which made all this much hotter than it really already was. I kept bringing my hand higher in to her skirt wanting to get to her core, when I was near it I felt how wet she was just for me and with out thinking I grabbed her thong and ripped it off making her moan. I then brought my hand up and under her tank top to notice that she wasn't wearing any bra, I growled my approval once again and I took my hand from under her tank top and pulled it down allowing her magnifiscent breasts to be at my amazed eyes before taking one in my mouth and tasting her delightful taste.

As I had one of her breasts in my mouth I had the other one in my left hand, hearing her moan every time I would suck on her nipple or I would nibble at it. After a while I moved my mouth to her other breast while my right hand kept her right breast feeling the same attention the left felt a few minutes ago, I then started to kiss up towards her neck as I started to take my clothing off allowing my bear skin touch her semi naked body. I wanted to take her hard and fast but at the same time I wanted to make her feel like I wanted to be with her for a long time or she would defenatly stop me from taking her at this moment, I did lie to her about me accepting her as my mate even though she is human but I wasn't going to tell her just yet that I didn't accept her as my mate because she is human and to be honest I already have a chosen mate and she is a werewolf so my pups will be full blood werewolves just like me and everybody in my pack.

I lined myself at her entrance and I slowly pushed myself in to her, she hissed as I kept pushing in to her and when I was balls deep in to her I started to smell blood which let me know that I had just taken my mates virginity, she had saved herself for me without even knowing it. I moved in and out in slow movements feeling how tight she was, her vaginal walls were squeezing my hard dick as I moved in and out over and over again slowly moving a little faster and a little harder making both of us moan and groan with every in and out movement I did. Before we knew it I was going so fast and hard that we were almost hitting our climax, I felt like marking her as mine but I couldn't do it since I didn't want a human as my mate and Stephani has been my girlfriend for a long time. Everybody in my pack knew her, they liked her and they respected her so she would make a better Luna than Sel would.

SELENAS POV

We were so close to hitting our climax and I could feel that he was debating if he should mark me or not, to be complety honest I didn't want him to mark me. For some reason I felt like he wasn't being completely honest and I wasn't sure of what he wasn't being honest of so I did the next best thing and I flip us over straddling him, he placed his hands on my waist as I raised and lowered myself on his hard and thick dick as we moaned and groaned. I continued my pace which was a slow and steady pace, I could tell that Guillermo wanted me to go faster and harder but I wanted to go slow and study. When we got closer to climax he grabbed my hips and held me still as he raised and lowered his hips so fast and hard that he was bringing us even closer to our max, then in one swift move my back was on the bed and he was on top of me moving in and out so fast and hard that I couldn't hold on any more and I allowed my climax to hit me releasing my juices all over his dick making him shoot his hot cum deep in to my waiting womb where I will carry our pups some day.

He laid his head on my chest as we were catching our breath, I played with his hair as he continued to caress my arms. When we were down from our high he pulled out of me and laid down next to me pulling me so I would be laying down on his chest, I could hear his heart beat loud and clear making me sleepy for some reason but I didn't care it made me feel like I was home. He brushed my hair with one of his hands as the other one held me by the waist as close as he could hold me, I wanted to stay like this for the rest of our lifes but at the same time deep down something was telling me it wasn't going to happend. For now I would take what I could get, my mother never gave her children any pain or struggle they couldn't over come. That night sleep never came after all the thinking that I was doing, wondering what kind of pain or struggle I would have to over come and when.

By the time morning came I hadn't slept at all, I just kept rubbing small circles on Guillermo's chest feeling the sparks that were being created by the mate bond. When I looked up to his face I could see every curve of his jaw line and every single wrinkle that was placed on his face, I brought my hand up to his face before leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips slowly trying to wake him up. I laid back on his chest and staid there drawing small circles once again waiting for him to wake up, when he finally woke up he placed his hand on my chin and brought our lips together giving me a passionate kiss which slowly became steamy which led to us having another round of passionate love making not caring that we have been here since last night and most likely everybody would be wondering where we were and why we weren't back by now. One thing for sure was that my pack already knew that I had mated with my mate which was something that was normal since I am their alpha and daughter of the Moon Goddess and an Angel, the only thing that I am sure they were wondering was why he didn't mark me and I didn't mark him but time would tell.  We got up and as he placed his clothing back on I was fixing mine, when we looked more presentable we headed back to the pack house and got in his car to head to my house and on our way there he said that he wanted to keep what happend between us because he didn't know how my parents and his would react to which I agreed but I knew that Pilar, Victor and Chance had felt when I mated with Guillermo.