BREAKING THE BOND

SEBASTIANS POV

It's been three years since I last heard from Selena, the last time someone heard from her was my father who told me that she asked them to break the bonding between me and her but for that to happen we had to wait for the blood moon which happened to be today. We don't know if Selena will show up or not but we all hoped that she would, all the packs near ours were invited to the ceremony where the bond between Selena and me would be broken and I would be able to mark Susy as my mate.

By the time that dawn had arrived all the packs that were invited had arrived and everybody from our pack was keeping an eye out for Selena and Cole, Susy and I walked out of the house and started to welcome all the Alpha's and Luna's that had come as well as everybody from there packs. When my father asked for us to walk up to the stage, we started to feel like someone was looking at us but we didn't think much of it since everybody was looking at us. Once on the stage we waited for the blood moon to show itself to be able and start the ceremony, I looked up to the moon just in time to see something fly over us but I couldn't tell what it was and as I was about to mind link Selena and find out if it was her my father started to talk which brought me back to what was going to happen in a few minutes.

"We are gathered here to break the bond between Selena White Wolf and Sebastian White Wolf, the request was made by Selena herself when she got ahold of the council three days ago" my father said

"We will start as soon as the blood moon shows herself to us" another member of the council said

We waited for a few more minutes until the blood moon shined down on us.

"Sebastian White Wolf do you accept the request of Selena White Wolf to break the bond between you both" my father asked

"I do" I said

"I will proceed with the breaking of the bond and we hope that the Moon Goddess accepts the request since Selena isn't present to help break the bond" my father said

He grabbed the dagger that was sitting on a golden pillow which is used to break bonds between mates and bonded mates, when my father was about to cut in to my palm we all heard a loud howl that broke the silence.

"May our majesty be with us" my father said

He then stopped his action as he looked towards the forest behind us, we all turned to see two bright golden lights coming towards us. Every body stood up and was on high alert as the light got brighter and brighter before we saw a wolf with angel wings bigger than my own and a smaller wolf that resembled the bigger one, after that little by little all the other regular size wolves started to surround both of the wolves that appeared first.

"Your majesty, welcome to your lands" my father said as he bowed his head as well as all the council man

The smallest wolf got underneath of the bigger wolf, when I looked in to the eyes of both wolves they were solid black with golden speks. I then did as my father had done and little by little everybody did as we all had done, I then saw the bigger wolf walk up to my father and with her snout she lifted his head up to make eye contact before my father nodded his head.

"Our majesty wants us to continue with the ceremony" my father said

We all got up and when I looked at the golden wolf it bowed its head to me, what caught my attention is that one of her eyes changed in to ice blue color and then went back to solid black with golden speks. I bowed my head and walked back to stand by my father with Susy by my side, the blood moon was started to get covered by the clouds and the wolf jumped up in the air and using her wings made the clouds move out of the way before flying down and landing just above the smallest wolf.

"Alpha Ricardo would you mind coming up here and help me" my father asked

Ricardo walked up to the stage and as he passed the golden wolf he bowed its head to which the golden wolf did the same, before Ricardo walked to stand next to us the smallest wolf walked up to him and rubbed himself on him making Ricardo look down to find the smallest wolf with one ice blue eye and one brown eye making him look at the golden wolf. A few seconds later Ricardo nodded his head and continued to walk and stand next to us, he grabbed the dagger and handed it to my father who cut my palm open before Ricardo grabbed the dagger and walked up to the golden wolf who lifted her paw up to him so he could cut it open and gather some of her blood in a golden goblet before he walked back to us.

"As the blood of our majesty falls on to you open palm the bond between you and Selena White Wolf shall be broken" my father said

He started to pour the blood on to my open palm, I hissed as the bond between Selena and me was broken and when I turned to see the golden wolf I saw Selena's pet wolf standing next to her allowing the smallest wolf to play with her tail.

"You are now free to claim your true mate when ever you want" my father said

I looked towards Susy who was looking at the golden wolf with a big smile on her face, when I walked up to her everybody was looking at us and when I placed my hands around her waist she leaned back on to me.

"Thank you Sel" Susy said