COMPLETING THE MATING BOND

GUILLERMOS POV

When Memo took over and started to talk with Selena I knew that he was doing everything to get her to put her guard down so that Eve could take over, at the moment that Selena kissed us Eve took over and they continued to kiss and continue to caress each other. The only thing that Selena and I could do was watch as they completed the mating process to make the bond stronger and finally become one, as I looked at what was going on I realized that Selena was able to take over of her body once again.

"Memo let Guillermo take over" Selena said as she looked in to our eyes

"If I let him take over you will not let him touch you Sel, please let Eve and I finish this" Memo said

"You both will have your time to be together I promise" Selena said

"When will that be Sel" Memo asked

"Eve will let you know when, now please let Guillermo take over" Selena said

Memo closed our eyes and allowed me to take over, when I opened my eyes I was still on top of Selena. I leaned in and started to kiss her neck making her moan, she moved her head to the left giving me better access to her neck as I continued to kiss her leaving love bites and hikeys on her neck.

"Let me mark you Sel, let me make it up to you and show you how much I want to be with you and Cole for the rest of our lifes" I said

"I'm scared that you will hurt me again" she said

"I promised that I will not hurt you in any way ever again" I said as I continued to kiss and suck on her neck

"I........" she started to say but I stopped her with a kiss

"Just say yes" I said

"Yes" she said

I kissed her with so much passion and I was so distracted that I didn't realize that we were both naked, when I started to grine against her I felt how wet she was and I positioned myself at her entrance before looking in to her eyes wanting her permision to enter her and make her mine for ever. When I saw her nod her head I slowly pushed myself in to her making us both moan, I kept eye contact with her as I went in and out of her until she started to meet my thrusts.

"Guillermo" she moaned making me lose all control and started to thrust in and out of her faster and harder

"Got I missed you so much Sel" I groaned out

"Don't stop Guillermo, don't stop" she said as I continued to thrust in to her over and over again

I could feel her walls tighten around my cock before her legs went around my back and I started to thrust even faster and harder wanting to be as deep inside as I possibly could, through out the next few minutes all you could hear in that room were groans and moans from the both of us at that moment I was glad that the room was sound proof or everybody in the house would be able to hear us and to be honest I really didn't care of anybody heard us I was finally with my mate and mother of my son.

"Let me mark you Sel, lets mark each other and become one just like we were supposed to be when we first mated all those years ago" I said

She didn't say anything but as we got near our climax I felt her canines scrape where her mark was supposed to be since the first day we were together, when she released her juices all over my cock she bit down on my neck making me release inside of her as I bit down on her marking each other. We staid conected for a few minutes before we pulled out our canines from each other and licked the wound to help it heal faster, I staid inside of her not wanting to move from where I was she was finally mine and mine only and no one was going to take her from me. I raised my head and looked in to her eyes to see that her eyes were a mixture of both her's and Eve's eye color and I guess that my eyes were the same, I leaned in and kissed her as she kissed me back making me get hard once again as she moved her hips in a circular motion getting both of us back in the mood. For the rest of the day we continued to make love until we fell asleep, when I woke she was laying on top of me with me still inside of her.

When she woke up she looked into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me which I responded to right away, I flipped us over so she was under neath me and I started to move in and out of her as we kissed. We were so in to ourselves that we didn't care about the world outside of this room, we were in our little world and that is the only thing that mattered at that moment. When we finished I had to pull the blaket over us as I heard the door click open which meant that some one was going to open the door and I didn't want anyone to see Selena naked, Selena bearied her head on the crook of my neck trying to hide herself from who ever was about to walk in to the room. I looked at her as I pulled the blanket higher to make it seem like she was still asleep before I turned to look at who ever had walked in, infront of the door I saw both of our families with a smile on their faces which I returned before looked down at Selena who was trying to stay hidden under the covers but the only thing that she was doing as she breathed on my mark was make me start to get hard once again and made me pull her so she was slightly on top of me so no one would see how hard I was at that moment.