THE INVITATION

GUILLERMOS POV

When I got to school the next morning I made sure that I would be in all of Sel's class rooms, this way I would be able to keep all the other males away from her until I decied other wise. Who knows maybe I can have some fun with her and then reject her, I mean how can I be mated to human who wont be able to protect my pack. I need a strong Luna by my side as well as full blood pups who can take over when I step down as Alpha of the pack, when I walk in to the first class that I have with Sel I saw her looking down at the papers that were in front of her. I walked and sat down next to her but she didn't notice me, the teacher came in and said that we were going to watch a movie which was fine with all of us. Sel laid her head on her arm allowing her hair to fall down towards me, I started to run my hand through her hair when she got up and saw me she sat up to watch the movie.

I turned to watch the movie and before I knew it I felt someone lean in to me, I turned to see Sel laying her head down on my shoulder. I turned to look at the movie as I laid my head on top of hers. The movies was boring and I ended up falling asleep as well with my head on Sel but was woken up by Silvano mind linking me that the class was over, I looked over to see Sel still asleep and I tapped her shoulder lightly but she didn't want to wake up she just leaned closer to me.

"Wake up beautiful or we will be late for the next class" I said

"Just ten more minutes" she said

"Lets make it to the next class and you can sleep there okay" I said

"Fine" she said

We got up and headed to the next class and thats how we continued until the end of the school, I asked if I could take her home and at first she didn't want to but she ended agreeing at the end. So here we are now on our way back to her house, I was hoping that when we got there and I asked her to come to the pack cook out with me she would say yes. As we pulled up to her house I turned off the car and got out, I walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened her door and extended my hand so she would take it which she did and the sparks that I felt were amazing.

"Well thank you for bringing me home" she said

"Your welcome beautiful" I said

"How can I ever repay you for your kindness" she said

"Well you could go to the packs cook out with me as my date" I said

"I don't know, I'm not in to parties" she said

"Its not a party but more like a get together" I said

"Well if my parents say I can go then I don't see why not" she said

"Then lets ask them shall we" I asked

"We shall" she said

We walked to the front door and she unlocked it before opening it, when we walked in she dropped her book bag next to the door and we walked to the kitchen where we could hear people talking.

"Mom, dad I'm home" she called out as we got closer to the kitchen

"We are in here" her mom answered

"Well hello son, what are you doing here" my mother asked as she looked at me

"Well I came to see if Mrs. Suarez would allow Sel to go to the cook out with me as my date" I said

"I don't see why not" her mom said

"But you better protect her alpha she is our only daughter" her father said

"Yes sir I sure will but you all are invited to come as well" I said

"We would love to go" her mother said

"Then I will be here to pick you up at six" I said as I turned to see Sel

"I shall be ready by six then" she said

My mother and I said our good byes for the time being before heading to the house, on our way there I knew mom was wanting to ask alot of questions but she would never ask unless I asked what was on her mind. We got to the house and we both got in, I headed to my room to take a shower and change in to something more appropriate for the cook out. When I walked down to the kitchen I saw my parents there drinking some wine, they looked at me and dad motioned me to sit in front of them which I did.

"What are you up to with Sel" my father asked

"I don't know what you mean father" I said

"What is your true purpose with Sel" my mother asked

"Well get to know her and be friends" I said

"Can I ask you a question" my father asked

"Sure" I said

"Promise to answer it truthfully" my mother asked

"Yes, of course" I said

"Is she your mate" my father asked

"Why do you ask me that" I asked

"Answer the question Guillermo, is she your mate" my father asked in his alpha voice

"Yes father, she is my mate" I said

"Treat her good son, she is a very special girl, she will be a great addition to this pack and a great Luna to the pack" my mother said

"I know" I said not wanting to get on my parents bad side

The time flew by so fast and before I knew it I was on my way to pick up Sel at her house, when I got there I walked up to the door and knocked only to see Sel looked so gloriouly delicious in the black mini skirt she was wearing with the matching black tank top and black heels. I put out my hand and she took it as we walked towards my car where I opened the car door for her before closing it, I headed to the other side of the car and got in the driver side. On our way to the pack house where the cook out was going to take place, deep down I had other plans for tonight and if everything went as I had planned it in my head I would take her to my cabin in the woods where I would go when ever I wanted to be alone and cool down.