SEBASTIAN AND STEPHANI

GUILLERMOS POV

Today Stephani was coming to visit with her pack and I couldn't wait to see her, for the past month I have been staying as far away from Sel making up excuses of why I can't see her. I don't want her anywhere around me when Stephani gets here, the alpha of her pack will also be here to talk about the treaty that my father has with his pack. The Black Fire Pack is the second strongest pack in the US but the White Fire Pack is the most strongest and larges pack in the US, we have had a treaty with them since my grand father was alpha of this pack. Right now I am on my way to the school where I have to meet the White Fire Pack because they want to see some old friends that were part of their pack, when I got there I could smell Sel from outside of the school which made my wolf stir in my head. I had to block him and make sure he wouldn't be able to take over and go after Sel, as I walked in to the school I also started to smell Stephani and I hurried to where her scent was coming from and I found her in the cafeteria with some of the White Fire Pack members and as soon as she saw me she ran towards me and we started to kiss.

"I'm glad to finally be here in your arms" Stephani said

"Me too baby" I said

"Come I want you to meet my alpha" she said

"Okay" I said

We walked to where the pack was and I could sence that there was some powerful person in the small circle that was around a table, when we got to the circle everybody there made a walk way so we could go through until we were in front of the one man with the powerful arora.

"Guillermo I want you to meet my alpha Sebastian White Wolf, Alpha Sebastian this is Guillermo my boyfriend" Stephani said

"Boyfriend" we all heard and as we turned we saw Sel and Chance standing in front of us

"Yeah Sel, this is my boyfriend. The guy that I have been telling you about, I guess you already met" Stephani said

"Oh trust me when I say they have" Chance said as he placed a hand around Sel's waist holding her tight

I turned to see my parents and they were not happy, I turned to see Sel still in Chance's arms which was making me mad but I just held on to Stephani. Stephani looked at me and then at Sel but I just held on to her, I placed my nose on the crook of her neck taking in her scent before we heard people running out of the cafeteria calling out for Sel. Stephani turned around in my arms and placed her arms around my neck and kissed me, I heard several growls but I didn't care I was with the girl I wanted to have as my mate and Luna of my pack.

SEBASTIANS POV

When I heard Sel say boyfriend I could tell that she meanted more in a painfull way than a question way, when we all saw Guillermo placed his nose on the crook of Stephani's neck Sel turned and ran away with Chance and me right after her calling her name. We continued to run in to the forest where we knew that Sel would shift in to her angel wolf which meant that Chance and I would have to keep an eye out so no one would see her, when we got to a clearing Sel shifted in to her angel wolf making me and Chance go in to protective mode. She let out a painful howl that was answered by everybody that was near us especially all the other regular wolves, she laid down on the grass wrapping her wings around her body as she cried her soul out. Chance and I kept our distance from Sel, we both knew that when she was in this state no body could get near her.

"What is really going on between Stephani's boyfriend and Sel" I asked Chance through our private mind link

"He is her mate" he said

"How far have they gone" I asked

"She's pregnant" he said which made me turn around and look at Sel as she laid side ways allowing me to see her swollen abdomen

"Who all knows" I asked

"Just mom, dad and me" he said

"Lets keep it that way" I said

We continued to keep and eye out to make sure that no one would see her like this, all of a sudden Sel started to howl in pain which only meant one thing, Guillermo was with Stephani and they were not just kissing. Chance and I ran to her trying to take some of her pain away or it would cause her to lose her baby, I turned to look towards the woods and saw Chance's parents running towards us and laid their hands on her helping take her pain away from her as well. When she stopped howling and moving we opened our eyes to see her in her human form, I took my shirt off and placed it over her head and we rushed her to the pack hospital were I asked Wendy to meet us there and that I didn't want anyone from the Black Fire Pack to know anything about Sel heading there or being there once she we got there.

When we got to the pack hospital Wendy was already waiting for us, Maggie went in with her and we had no other thing to do then to wait. Before we knew it Alpha and Luna Chavez were standing right in front of us.

"How is she" Alpha Chavez asked

"How did you find out" I asked

"We heard her howls and we knew that she would be brought here" Luna Chavez said

"We don't know, she was taken to the back by both of our medics" I said

They both sat down next to us and we started to wait, little by little the White Fire Pack started to arrive at the clinic and before we knew it Stephani and Guillermo were standing in front of us which made me growl making Stephani lower her head in submission. Guillermo growled back at me making me stand up and our pack stand behind me growling at him as well, I semi smiled at him but were pulled out of our stear down by Wendy and Maggie who were walking towards us with really sad expressions on their face. I walked up to them and they said that Sel was weak but she was stable, the baby was as strong as he could be after what his own father had put his mother through. I walked pass them before saying that I didn't want anyone near Sel unless I let them know, the fighters that I had brought with me stood in front of the door that led to where Sel's room was, I made sure that they wouldn't let Stephani pass them the only people allowed to go and see Sel was Chance and his parents.