𝟶𝟹| 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔 had been dreading had finally arrived, the arrival of the train at the Hogsmeade Station. The train pulled to a stop and the compartments emptied out at once. Flora reluctantly stoop up and left the compartment after saying goodbye to Luna and Ginny and made her way to the carriages, only this time she could see the thestrals.

She stepped into a carriage and it slowly filled up before it left to the castle. She watched as the humongous castle stood in all its glory as though it hadn't been burnt to the ground a year ago. Everything was exactly the way it was, yet newer.

The carriage had stopped and she walked into the great hall which had been, like the rest of the castle, stood in all its glory. Yet the people who had been at Hogwarts did not see this as the Great Hall anymore. It was now a hospital in there minds. For Flora this is the place she last saw her dad.

(𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

"𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡," 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.

"𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙," 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

"𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢!" 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠.

"𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜!" 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

(𝐸𝑛𝑑)

Flora slowly but surely made her way over to the Ravenclaw table as this memory was running through her head. She missed when she could go to school and live a normal live, away from magic, away from anything that would remind her of her family because she didn't want to cry. She physically couldn't.

Once the Great Hall was filled with students the new first-years came walking in the Hall and were sorted. It hurt Flora to see this because she remembered when she was being sorted.

(𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

"𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ, 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎" 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑐𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑡. 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑙.

"𝐴ℎℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟," 𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑, "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑-𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑠," 𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡- "𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑊" 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑚𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑, 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤 𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟.