𝟸𝟼| 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 Flora was already at the astronomy tower waiting for Harry.

     Harry found Flora lying on her back gazing at the stars. In his eyes she looked perfect, the way her blue eyes reflecting the moon as they flickered between each constellation in they sky, reciting their stories in her head.

He later down next to her and she slightly turned her head and smiled at him before turning back to the sky above her.

"You know, me and my sister would lay down in the Ravenclaw common room and gaze and the stars," She says with a bitter laugh.

She then turns her head to look at him fully to see him already staring at her. They stare into each other's eyes as they feel themselves moving toward each other, like a gravitational pull, until their noses were touching. Their eyes flutter closed as their lips touch.

The feeling of her slightly chapped lips against his were enough to brighten even his darkest of days. They slowly pulled apart, both teens blushing furiously, smiles tugging at the corners of their lips.

And for the first time in months, Flora smiled. A real genuine smile.

-꧁꧂-

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔 walked down the streets of Hogsmeade for their first date. They had just finished at honey dukes and were now on their way to the Leaky Cauldron.

Their hands kept brushing against each other as the two made small talk, until finally Harry grasped his hand in hers.

They entered the Pub and ordered butterbeers before making their way to a table in a bit more secluded area of the pub.

"-I'm just saying Percy Jackson would definitely be a Hufflepuff," Flora was saying.

"No way, he was obviously a gryffindor. Aka the best house," Harry said. Flora shook her with an amused smile.

A few minutes later a comfortable silence has settled over the pair as they sipped their butterbeers.

"Hey, um I have a question," Harry started. Flora nodded her head encouragingly as Harry gathered up every ounce of confidence he has, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

-꧁꧂-