𝟸𝟻| 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 went on, Flora and Harry became closer then ever. Their infatuation for each other only grew and Hogwarts students never found it unusual when they would always be attached at the hip.

Today was a bright and sunny day, it was now fully spring and birds were chirping.

Flora sat by a tree with her back against the trunk. Harry was laid down, his head on her lap. A book was resting in her right hand while her left was tangled in his hair.

Unknowingly sitting right where a faded carving was imprinted into the tree was a heart. Inside the heart read 'J + L'.

But as they always say, history does repeat itself.

-꧁꧂-

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 curfew, Harry and Flora would sneak up to their spot. The Astronomy Tower.

      Harry walked over to where Flora was seated with her back against on of the solid stone walls in the tower. Her head was tilted up as she was gazing at the stars. He sat down and her eyes flickered down to him for a second before looking back at the sky, a tiny smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

     They started talking as they would every night. About everything and anything, they had even talked to each other about the war which had been hard on both of them.

     During those hours they spent at the Astronomy Tower were usually full of them talking, doing homework, or even Flora rambling to Harry about a book she read. 

      Because the Astronomy Tower was 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡. 

-꧁꧂-

      𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫𝗜𝗡𝗚 in the boy's Gryffindor dorm rooms, talking to Ron about Flora.

"-she's amazing. Her smile just makes my day better. And when she talks about books she's read, she gets sidetracked and ends up telling me about the entire book, completely forgetting what she was saying. And w-" Harry never got to finish his sentence.

"I get it mate, your in love with her," Ron grumbled from the bed beside his. Harry shot up from his laying down position.

"Huh?" He asked, "Who said anything about me being in love with her?"

"It's obvious, even I can see it" Ron answered before leaving the dorms, grumbling to himself about how oblivious his best friend was.

Harry then sat and pondered over his feelings for the brown-headed girl he had grown to adore.

Later concluding that he was in love with her.