𝟶𝟺| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧 the Gryffindor table the next morning with Ron and Hermione across from him.

"Mails here!" Hermione announced. Harry looked up to see multiple owls swooping in and dropping of mail. Harry looked back down at his food expecting no letter of course, but to his surprise Ares swooped down and dropped just in front of Harry's breakfast. Harry's face shriveled up in confusion. He hesitantly grabbed the letter and read it.

    "Who's that from?" Hermione asked now noticing the letter in his hands. Harry shrugged.

    "It just say from 'A', whatever that's supposed to mean," Harry replied. He shrugged it off acting like he didn't care, but inside he was confused and very interested with this letter. He decided he would respond, but didn't want to tell his friends.

    "We're going to be late for class," Hermione squeaked grabbing Ron who was stuffing his face. He looked at her with an upset face as Harry laughed. Harry to stood up and left the Great Hall with his friends.

     Once the trio made it to Transfiguration, their first class of the day, they sat down in a row and waited for the rest of the class to come in.

     While waiting, Harry decided to write back seeing as Hermione and Ron were in their own little 'love bubble' as he called it. He pulled out a price of parchment, a quill, and some ink. He wrote:

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 '𝙰',
    𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,  𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜? 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝙰? 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.

     𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖,
          𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢

    Harry finished the letter and sealed the envelope, making a mental note to drop it off at the owlery after classes. He then scanned around the room when a certain brunette caught his eye. The girl in question was hunched over her book and was seated across the room from Harry. At this moment she looked up and Harry could see her dull green eyes which were staring back at him.

She sent him a smile and Harry looked down at his shoes, a blush rising to his cheeks.

Then Professor Hidleston, the new transfiguration professor, started class taking his attention off the brunette Ravenclaw.

-꧁꧂-
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢.

𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚖𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.
-𝙿