Special Chapter!

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟!

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚, genuinely smiling. The first time she had in a while. Her boyfriends arm was slung around her shoulders as her, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all up at the astronomy tower. They were celebrating the new year together.

This was the first New Years after the war, many used it as a way to say: 'New year, new beginnings'. But don't people say that every year?

This time it actually meant something though.

"Okay, let's all come up with New Years resolutions," Hermione says while pulling out a pile of note cards. She begans to pass them out, "Here, write them on these."

Ron laughs. "'Mione, we're not going to actually fulfill these though."

Hermione shrugs. "So? I want to do it anyway." Ron sighs and begins writing on the card.

Flora turns to see Harry writing away, and she has no idea what to write for hers. 'finish Hogwarts'?

'Become a healer'?

'Go back to your childhood home'? No because she was ready now. She didn't need it to be a New Years resolution for her to do it.

'𝑆𝑎𝑦 "𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'" That's what she wrote.

"Okay everyone ready to share?" Hermione asks.

     Flora's eyes grew wide, 𝑜ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡.

     "I'll start, 'I want to read a book a day'. Okay, Ron, you next."

     "Well 'Mione you already do that." Hermione rolls her eyes. "But my resolution is: 'To speaks more time with my family. Okay, Harry, you're turn."

     "Well, er-" he starts. "Mine is 'to get a flat with flower'" Floras cheeks dust a light pink. He sees and grins. "Flora, your turn."

      "Mine is," she pauses, her blush growing a deeper hue of red. "to say I love you."

     She feels Harry's breath hitch. She turns to him feeling brave, "You know what? I think I will be the first one to complete theirs."

     "I love you."

     "I love you too, flower."

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦!
hello !
it's been a while since i updated the last chapter.
this chapter is my way of saying both, "thank you." for all the love this book has gotten, and "sorry." for how i ended this book.

to everyone: happy new year !
i hope it's a great one :)