𝟷𝟾| 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 Harry smile, like genuinely smile, since the battle of Hogwarts. So it was unusual when any time 'Spring' sent him a letter he would smile.

She was determined to find out who this person was. Her and Ron had been trying to make him feel something other then guilt or regret but all it took is some mystery girl.

She sighed as she sat down at her favorite spot in the library hoping to come up with who it could be. Hermione pulls out a spare piece of parchment and wrote down all she knows about this mystery girl.

~𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐~

- 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕
- 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗
- 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
           • 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍
   - 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢, 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢
• 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 "𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛"
- 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
- 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒-𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 (𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕, 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎) 

Hermione sat in that library for hours, racking her brain on who this person could be. Not until a loud '𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑝' sounded did she look up. When she did she saw a Ravenclaw girl with brown hair that was falling over her eyes as she bent down to pick up her many books she was carrying.

"Let me help you with that," Hermione said walking to help her. The Ravenclaw looked up and gave Hermione a sheepish smile.

"Thank you, you really didn't need to," She responded.

    "It's no problem," The two girls then stood up and the Ravenclaw quickly organized the books in her hands. "I'm Hermione by the way,"

    "Flora, nice to meet you," The Ravenclaw responded.

    "What time is it?" Hermione asked Flora politely.

    "Its 6pm," She responded. 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟!

    "Well I best be off," Hermione said while gathering up her things from her seat. "It was lovely meeting you Flora,"

    "You as well," Flora responded as Hermione then rushed out of the library to the Great Hall. 

    "Have any leads?" Harry asked as she sat down across from him.

    "Not really no," She started. "There was Meena Davenhurst, she has high marks in Astronomy, Herbology, and Arithmancy. But, has no contact whatsoever with the twins." Harry huffed.

    "Why don't we just ask Fred and George?" Ron asked joining the conversation.

    "Brilliant! I write a letter after dinner,"

-꧁꧂-

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍,
𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎? 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢, 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚢. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 '𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗/𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎/𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 (𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛).

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙰𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙿,
𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚁𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎

-꧁꧂-
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢.