𝟶𝟾| 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 finished reading 'A's newest letter. Or now should he say 'Spring'.

"Who's that from?" Hermione asked.

"Some person who calls themselves 'Spring'" Harry answered.

    "Mate you got a letter from a random person?" Ron asked.

    "Don't tell me this is the same person who lettered you two weeks ago." Hermione said. Harry looked down at his shoes in guilt. Hermione huffed. "You have no idea who this person is Harry. Why are they still sending you letters?"

"Well I-" Harry paused.

"Please don't tell me you responded?" Harry sent Hermione a look that said "𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒"

"Bloody hell, you have been lettering some random person?" Ron piped in. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yes okay? And if you don't mind I need your help trying to figure out who it is." Harry said. Hermione sighed.

"Um well, what do you know about them?" She asked after a moment of contemplating in her head about whether she should help him.

"Her favorite color is," Harry paused and squinted at the paper. "Agen?" Harry backed his face back and looked at the paper in confusion. Then proceeded to look at Hermione.

"Give it here," she responded. "It says Aegean." Harry looked at her, his face showing even more confusion than before. Ron, who had been eating, even looked up at his girlfriend in confusion.

"Pardon?" Ron asked.

"Aegean," she repeated. "It's a shade of blue. The color is, like I said, blue but it has a little tint of green to it as well. Personally I think it's a very beautiful color." Harry and Ron nodded and Ron went back to eating "Anyway, what else do you know?" He looked down sheepishly.

"That's it," he muttered.

"Okay so their favorite color is Aegean and they called themselves 'Spring'," she recalls. "That's literally nothing to work off," she concludes.

"What if I keep lettering them to get more clues on who it could be," Harry answered. Hermione hesitated.

"That could work, but don't let it get in the way of schoolwork!" She says fiercely. Harry nods and goes back to eating, already writing the letter in his mind.

-꧁꧂-

𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐,
𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐?

𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚢𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚛. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟶% 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍.

𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜?

-𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢