chapter 15

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯
-day 8 of training camp + day of the festival and the after party.

y/n woke up late, 2:58 to be exact. when she woke up her room was clean and organized. she knew it was probably kageyama but brushed it off. she didn't need to be thinking about him. 

today was the day of the festival and y/n would have to keep a fake smile the whole day. fun right?

golden rays of sun shone through the window. y/n would usually admire the weather like this but today she shut the blinds completely and went to get ready.

she did her makeup and put little clear butterfly clips to hold up her hair. then very slowly put her f/c dress and gold necklace.

"hey google play a song for me" she said while looking for a pair of sneakers.

"okay, playing 'drivers licences' by olivia rodrigo" 

"at least google understands what i'm going through" y/n sighed 

after finding her shoes she looked around for her camera.

"and you're probably with that blon- filipino girl" she sung 

"AND I KNOW WE WEREN'T PERFECT BUT I'VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY FOR SOMEONE" 

"AND I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE HOW YOU COULD BE SO OKAAYY NOW THAT I'M GONEE" erica joined

"AHHHH" 

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE?" y/n screams clinging on to her pair of shoes.

"like 5 seconds ago you're mom let me in" she said while sitting down on y/n's bed

"oh jeez next time a little warning?" y/n rolled her eyes while erica chuckled

"soo i assume you're going through a heart break?" 

"no, why?" 

"uhm yknow you were almost crying while listening to this song sooo"

"erica let's be real here most people who listen to this song use it cry of over a boy who doesn't exist"

"you've got a point there" she laughed

"so you aren't going through anything?"

y/n paused

"yea why would i?" she said almost bitterly

but before anything could be said, elia the bundle of joy swung the door open

"SURPRISE BITCHESSSS"

erica and y/n screamed as elia laughed. 

don't you wish moments like these can last forever?

--

"okay mom we're heading out now!" 

"okayy be careful! i love you!"

"i love you too!" all three of the girl yelled while leaving

"festival here we come!"

once they got to the festival in the small village they were shocked they went all out this year, and the usual somewhat busy roads were blocked off and swarmed with people. 

little shops filled the streets and side walks.

elia grabbed y/n and erica's hand and headed directly to the food area. once they got to the nearest cotton-candy stand elia let go of them and marched to it.