chapter 17

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯
-two weeks after training camp

"KAGEYAAMMMAAAA HINATAAAAA" the short girl screamed as she jumped on the two boys who were standing peacefully by the station.

"J-JEEZ EMA WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD" kageyama screamed at her

"I'M NOT LOUD YOU'RE LOUD" she screamed back

"g-guys isn't that our train?" the two looked where the tangerine was looking and low and behold their train was there.

they walked to the dull and quiet train and found a seat near the door. 

"okay so all we have to do is get to the airport and check in then we will be good to go" ema said peacefully

"thank you again for paying for our ticket" kageyama and hinata bowed.

the second year girl just waved her hand.

"no worries"

once they settled down ema watched the two boys who were currently asleep in the seat in front of her. 

giggling thinking of daichi's face when she told him she was taking them somewhere.

flashback

"hey guys!" 

"EMA YOU MADE IT!"

"hello ema-san" the tall ravenette said

"ew why are you being so formal" she said poking kageyama's cheek.

he swatted it away and they left to the karasuno gym.

the weather was actually somewhat hot it was the beginning of spring so the weather was perfect and the sun was started to stay out later.

"daichi-san" 

the broad brunette turned around he saw the second year manager from fukurodoni and the weirdo duo hiding behind her.

"woah hi ema, what are you doing here can i help you?" 

"yes-" she said puffing out her chest

"i will be taking your first years on a trip" 

"wait- huh?"

"here's all the information you need to know" she said handing over papers to the confused captains

"and don't worry i already talked to the school" she said with a smile.

daichi look like he was going to speak up but then ema interrupted him.

"okay well that's it! see you two later" she said patting the two first years head.

"h-hey wait" daichi said trying to get her attention. 

but when he looked up she was gone.

"what?? where did she go?!" daichi asked, then sugawara came up to him.

"oh she just left! isn't she so sweet she gave me these flowers!" the silver haired setter said with a smile.

"WHEN DID SHE HAVE THE TIME TO DO THAT!?" then he turned to the two first years who looked normal.

"why are you guys going one a trip with the fukurondoni's manager?! and most importantly WHERE?!" daichi said rubbing the temples of his head.

the two first years just looked at each other than looked back at the captain and the vice-captain.

"canada to meet someone" 

"HUHHH?!?" 

end of flashback

okay maybe she should've explained it more. but she really didn't want to. 

besides the two first years already explained it to the team so it ended out okay.

when she looked at the two first years all she saw was her two little cousins. they reminded her so much of them to the point where it hurt.

to go into detail she had two cousins, the two cousins weren't siblings they were also just cousins. 

one a year younger, other two years younger. 

the cousin that was a year younger was named haru (he was from the japanese side), he had dark hair and was tall, he was dense, loud and pretty funny. he was also pretty stupid and always asked ema for advice.

then there was the cousin who was a two years younger his name was noah (he was from the filipino side) he was always really positive and always had lots of energy. he had light brown hair and was mostly on the short side. he looked up to ema but at the same time protected her from all the mean guys, even though she could protect herself.

though the two were from two different side of ema's family they were extremely close. (and both of them lived in the Philippines)

she was basically their babysitter. 

she fed them, kept them out of trouble, gave them advice and protected them from everything. 

until she left the philippines for a week to check out fukurodoni. it was an option out of the many high schools her dad offered to her. 

she originally wanted to go to one near the philippines since haru and noah were both there. but then something happened

while she was in japan she got the text that no one ever wanted. haru and noah did something extremely stupid. they decided to sneak out and go to the nearest mountain to watch the sunrise. 

now you might be asking why is this stupid? well the mountain they went on is very confusing and ema used to go with them to make sure they didn't get lost. 

but this time they didn't have ema.

they went missing for a week and when ema got back haru and noah were found but..

they passed away. 

that's why ema left the philippines, it reminded her too much about them.

so anyways when she saw the duo it was like seeing them again. and this time she was going to protect them with everything she had. 

this also explains why she bought the ticket for them. 

after staring at the duo she looked out the window. wondering,

what will happen next.

A/N : i'm sorry i totally ghosted you guys. i realized i should probably tell you guys more about ema and then i'll try to write when they arrive to the village sometime this week. 

there might be some slow updates because schools kinda dumping a lot of work again but i'm going to try my best :D 

okay I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! byee <3