chapter 7

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯

today y/n woke up in kageyama's body. she was already accustomed to his schedule and learned how to set. 

before she left, she left a note for kageyama.

'hey milk boy I don't know if we'll switch this day but there's a festival happening in the village by my house. Erica and Elia will be there all you have to do is wear the f/c dress in my closet and make sure to be nice. I've heard you been very grumpy :/'

she snickers at his nickname and then leaves for school. after walking a little bit she spots hinata. 

"hey hinat- i mean boke wait up!" she said while catching up with him

"hey kageyama! Are you excited for training camp??"

"training camp?" 

"are you dumb kageyama? don't you remember we get to go to training camp with nekoma, fukurodani!?!" 

"o-oh right yea i'm totally excited" 

"i heard fukurodani has a new manager!"

"nice" 

"remember last time at training camp how we got crushed!?!" 

"mhm"

"and then we got into a fight and-"

y/n was to busy thinking to listen to Hinata right now. she would have to practice a lot to help the team. greatt!

•••

kageyama got up at around 7:20 in y/n body. he was also used to the schedule and would leave notes on her whiteboard.

'practice volleyball dumbass' 

he looked at it and added a smiley face. he looked one more look at it and then erased the smiley face. 

he was trying to be nice but who was he kidding the smiley face wasn't something he would usually do.

after a while kageyama finally knew which outfits were y/n approved and which weren't.

today he wore a navy blue t-shirt with a pair of black ripped mom jeans. then he tied his (your) hair into a braid. he would never admit it but he learned how to braid hair because you looked pretty with braided hair. plus he secretly found braiding hair calming. 

before he left he pulled a pair of white sneakers on and left.

"wow very nice very nice" kageyama heard behind him to see erica

"when did you get so good a braiding?!" she said while walking around him observing his hair

"i -uh i was always good at braiding i just never chose to because i'm lazy?"

"y/n i feel like that was more of a que-"

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" elia said while jump on the two of them

"i will never get used to that" kageyama mumbled under his breath while walking behind the two of them

"can you guys believe the festival is soon. i feel like last years festival was yesterday" erica said scratching her head.

"yea last years festival was a little hectic wasn't it" elia said almost laughing

"is there something i'm missing?" kageyama asked confused

"how do you not remember?!" 

"please elaborate" kageyama said a little concerned because he didn't know what elaborate meant he just heard erica say it a few weeks ago.

"the after party!? you know the after party with everyone from school?? after the festival ??"  erica said looking at kageyama

"ring a bell??" elia added

"y-yep totally" 

"that was awesome. this years party is going to be awesome" 

"mhm" 

elia and erica continued talking but kageyama was in thought about this party. he realized that you're a pretty social person so at the party he would have to socialize with a lot of people to not raise any suspicion. 

but socializing was a little bit challenging for him. 

A/N : it's 3:28 am but i just saw a bunch of notifs saying that you guys added this book to your library 😭 THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY NIGHT