chapter 10

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯

y/n woke up with her hair all bunched up. she started to untangle it while looking at her phone seeing if kageyama left any notes.

'hey boke don't forget that the training camp is 3 weeks long so you have to keep practicing.' 

"stupid milk boy i don't want to" y/n mumbled dropping her phone.

y/n got up and looked at her self in the mirror. kageyama has been doing such a good job taking care of her. 

when y/n looked at herself she noticed that the bags under her eyes that she used to have disappeared. Her whole appearance looks more glowing. all thanks to her favourite milk boy.

she started thinking about him and got a pang in her heart. 

'what if i'll never meet him in real life' she thought 

that thought hurt her a lot. something about kageyama made her smile so much and the thought of never meeting him face to face, never holding him, never seeing his actual smile and never holding his hand broke her to the point were warm liquid slid down her cheeks.

y/n realized she started to cry when her shirt was stained with tear drops.

"you can't cry about him stop it" she said wiping the tears that continued to fall. 

•••

kageyama also woke up in his own body. he tried looking his phone but it was really dark. he tried to turn on his lamp but ended up hitting Hinata. 

that's when he realized he was at training camp. 

whoops.

kageyama cringed hoping Hinata wouldn't wake up, then found his phone in his bag.  

'helloooo milk boy, i hope by now you've realized you're at training camp, hopefully you didn't hit hinata while trying to find your phone'

"too late" he mumbled

'all you really need to know is that there's a new manager named ema. she's from fukurodoni and a second year. she's also hellaaa pretty i'm jealous :/'

"boke no one will be as pretty as yo-" he thought before mentally smacking himself.

'i told her you would show her the quick with hinata. ok? ok. have a good day milk boy!" 

kageyama who was still flustered put his phone down and lay back down. staring at the celling. his minded was clouded with thoughts similar to yours. 

he wants to see your smile. he wants protect you. he wants to teach you how to actually play volleyball.

He wants to be with you

A/N : at this point I'm making my self feel more single 🤠👍