Chapter 1: Confrontation After SummerSlam

24 hours have passed since Alex Auditore has defeated The Fiend in a Firefly Funhouse Match, freeing his second family from Wyatt's influence, Bliss Kingdom has found themselves in another war in the form of All Elite Wrestling's stable, the Inner Circle. The Kingdom have no idea what Chris Jericho was doing or what his motives are to bring his group to the WWE, but hopefully they'll get some answers tonight on Raw.

After SummerSlam, Alex's resistance group the Brotherhood had slowly dissolved as most of the members went back to NXT to focus on their careers, except for three; NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai, Raw Women's Champion Tegan Nox and Keith Lee all pledged to be members of Bliss Kingdom in which co-founders Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss all agreed to.

One member who was mostly surprised of Jericho's reemergence was none other than Blood Shepherd. He had a long history with Le Champeon.

Shepherd: I was once under the tutelage of Chris when I started pro wrestling

Travis: you were trained by the best

Josh: the Best in the World at what he does

Shepherd: now he has brought in a villainous stable

Randy: knowing Chris, I don't think those men with him aren't his only backup

Alex: you sensed something, mentor?

Randy: yes, I sensed he'll bring in more help, and they will also be from that company where Chris is wrestling

Alex: I looked over the company where Jericho and his group is from

Alexa: what is it, babe?

Alex: it's called All Elite Wrestling or AEW

Randy: the company where Cody is?

Alex: Cody Rhodes? Yes

Seth: is the Inner Circle the only group in that company?

Alex: I don't know, I didn't see any other groups

Finn: we'll have to be ready

Bayley: we can't jump into conclusions on that, what we need to know is why and what Jericho is doing back

Keith: hopefully we'll get some answers from him and his group tonight

(An hour later)

Monday Night Raw has come live with WWE showing highlights from the Biggest Party of the Summer, such as Travis and Seth's strap match, Tegan and Bayley's street fight, the final chapter between Blood Shepherd and Drew McIntyre, and the Firefly Funhouse Match.

Then Judas played and out came the AEW World Champion Chris Jericho alongside his group, the Inner Circle. The members of the group consisted of Sammy Guevara, Jake Hager formerly known as Jack Swagger, former LAX members Santana and Ortiz, Maxwell Jacob Friedman or MJF and his big insurance associate Wardlow.

As Jericho and the Inner Circle walked down the ramp, the fans sang along his entrance theme, which was Judas, a song from Jericho's band, Fozzy. 

MJF looked around in disgust as the group got in the ring. Jericho took the time to let the crowd sing until his theme faded in silence. Then Le Champeon got on the mic.

Chris: well look all around us gentlemen, it's a bunch of stupid idiots

The crowd cheered and booed.

Chris: in case you stupid idiots don't know who we are, allow us to introduce ourselves, we are the Inner Circle!

The other members taunted the crowd as Jericho introduced the members one by one. Although the one member that got the biggest boos in the crowd was MJF, who claims that he is better than everyone.