Chapter 10: Evolution 2.0

Two days after Vade Drifter and Scott Wilson made their surprising debuts by aiding Alex, Travis and Chase against the Pinnacle, the feud for the TNT title has been kicked into overdrive. Fans were curious to know if the group led by Alex has a name, but their question will be answered as the five men will address the live crowd on Dynamite.

Also scheduled for Dynamite, MJF and the Pinnacle addresses the events on Raw, Josh and Finn taking on the Dark Order's 5 and 10, and Blood Shepherd addressing Chris Jericho's verbal shot from SmackDown last week.

Meanwhile, the opening match is the WWE United States Champion Geiz Marufuji taking on Kip Sabian as the Sniper of the East looks to send a message to Jake Hager after the MMA fighter made a remark to his mentor, the King of Puroresu Minoru Suzuki.

Geiz made and entrance with a look that Minoru exactly does. Paying homage to his mentor, he walked down the ramp with a black towel draped over his head. The crowd saw the look and immediately clapped to the rhythm of Geiz' theme, the same way Minoru does.

As Geiz got in the ring, he removed the towel and raised his title and got ready for action. As the bell rang, Kip immediately launched right hand punches on the Sniper, but Geiz powered out and pushed him down.

Geiz: come on!

Kip launched again, but Geiz once again powered out. Kip connected with a big right hand to Geiz's face, but the impact of the punch did not register, and only thing the Sniper did is to laugh it off and stick out his tongue, much to the horror of Kip. Geiz grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the turnbuckle and landed some monstrous punches and kicks.

(Fast forward towards the end)

Geiz caught an attempted kick from Kip, and then locked in the Coffin in the middle of the ring, making Kip tap out immediately.

However, Geiz didn't celebrate too long as Jake's theme played, and out came the Inner Circle's muscle. Hager rushed down to the ring and a brawl erupted between Jake and Geiz. The Sniper tried to lock in the Coffin, but Jake fought out of it and continued to connect punches while Geiz does the same thing. Then swarms of referees, security guards and road agents came in to separate the two men.

Jake was escorted out of the ring and went backstage, not taking his sights off of Geiz.

(Later)

It was time for the tag team match as Josh and Finn takes on Alan "5" Angels and Preston "10" Vance of the Dark Order. The Fallen Warrior looks to clear his mind of Anna and the events from last week.

Finn: lad, if you're worried about Anna, don't worry, Billie will take care of her.

Josh: I hope so

Finn: anyways, did you see Alex's new friends?

Josh: yeah, those two look tough and not to be messed with

Finn: looks like a new Evolution

Josh: hmm... good one, and Alex said they'll reveal the group's name later tonight

Finn: yeah, so ready to fight?

Josh: always partner

The two fist bumped and made their entrance, with Josh all laser focused and not thinking about Anna Jay one little bit.

The bell rang, and the two to start were Finn and Dark Order's Number 5. The Demon King took down 5 with a dropkick followed by Pele kick, making 5 stumble to the corner to tag in the big man, 10. Finn used his speed to avoid any shots from 10. He landed a dropkick on the Dark Order's muscle and then tagged in Josh.