Chapter 2: Join Us

A week after Chris Jericho and the Inner Circle had an intense confrontation with Bliss Kingdom, Le Champeon reignites an old rivalry the Viper Randy Orton when they meet in the main event for this week's Raw, also a tag team match is also taking place as Santana and Ortiz called out to challenge Alex and Josh in tag team action in which the Kingdom members accepted.

Also, all of Bliss Kingdom are on the look out for any invaders as they remembered that Chris and the Inner Circle have allies from AEW.

The Viper was alone in his locker room warming up for his one on one match. Meanwhile, Alexa and Alex were walking to the locker room until they were approached by MJF.

MJF: well hello, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Maxwell Jacob Friedman, the fastest and youngest rising wrestler in AEW, and who you might be, you beautiful girl?

Alexa: why would you want to know?

MJF: well look at me, I'm rich, I'm handsome and I-

Alex: will kick your ass if you don't leave right now!

MJF: and who the fucking hell are you?

Alex: the husband of the girl you try to hit on

MJF: you, you're this beautiful young lady's husband? 

MJF chuckled while Alex stared daggers at the obnoxious heel.

MJF: well let me tell you this; your wife will be better off with someone young, handsome and rich like me!

That lit a fuse in Alex as he struck MJF in the face with a right hand, knocking him down. Randy came running out of the locker room and helped Alexa hold the Pharaoh back.

Alex: next time I'll see you, you won't have any teeth!

MJF scoffed and ran off.

Randy: easy Alex

Alex: you heard what he said to Alexa, mentor? It's so disrespectful

Alexa: he tried to hit on me, but failed

Randy: use what I taught you and kick his ass, but you and Josh have a tag team match so focus on that first

Alex: yes mentor

Alexa: I'll help you warm up, babe

Randy: alright, Alexa keep him in check

Alexa: will do

The Pharaoh and Goddess went to the locker room.

(Later)

Josh was in the locker room warming up while Peyton admired him.

Peyton: ooh babe, you haven't last a step

Josh: I never lost a step, especially when we were in bed

Peyton blushed heavily and playfully slaps Josh's arm.

Peyton: you always know how to make me laugh, Joshy

Josh: of course my love

Peyton: anyway, how do you feel about teaming with Alex?

Josh: it's been a long time since I teamed with Alex, and together, we'll show the Inner Circle what Bliss Kingdom is all about

Peyton: do it, babe

Josh: I will

The two shared a kiss before Josh went back to warming up.

(An hour later)

It was time for the tag team match as the Inner Circle's Santana and Ortiz goes against Bliss Kingdom's Alex and Josh. The former LAX members made their entrance to the ring with MJF and Wardlow accompanying them. As Santana and Ortiz waited for their opponents, MJF held his cheek which was the spot Alex punched him on.