Chapter 12: Drifting to a Dangerous Debut

(Monday)

Following the ending on SmackDown last Friday, which saw the debut of the Reaper Scott Wilson defeating the Pinnacle's Cash Wheeler, along with the inclusion of Tay Conti in the Pinnacle and Alexa Bliss in the New Evolution, the Bliss Kingdom sub-group looks to continue their momentum tonight as Vade Drifter makes his in-ring debut against MJF's insurance Wardlow in the main event.

Along with that is a one on one match as Jeri-KO collides while Blood Shepherd will be at commentary. 

Another match is a tag team match as Josh and Finn goes against the Dark Order's Alan "5" Angels and Preston "10" Vance; feeling that Anna will be lurking at ringside, Billie volunteered to be in Bliss Kingdom's corner since Peyton is currently on maternity leave. 

The opening match for tonight is a women's tag team match as Bliss Kingdom's Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair looks to topple the Dark Circle's Nyla Rose and Dr. Britt Baker.

The Queen stepped up to the Native Beast and former AEW Women's Champion, showing no fear. Charlotte connected punches and kicks, barely fazing the Native Beast.  Charlotte launched from the ropes, only to be met by a boot from Rose. However, Charlotte rolled out of the way to avoid an attempted leg drop.

The Queen got back up and connected multiple forearms to keep the Dark Circle member grounded.

(A few minutes later)

Becky was all over Baker as the Man threw the dentist all around with Bexploder suplexes. The Man managed to keep the Native Beast at bay by kicking her down from the apron. As Becky looks to lock in the Dis-Arm-Her, but Nyla stepped in to save her partner. Charlotte and Becky double teamed on Nyla and flattened the Native Beast with a double suplex. Penelope Ford looked to interfere, but she was pulled down by Sasha and Bayley.

Back in the ring, the Man has locked in the Dis-Arm-Her in the middle of the ring, and with no where left to run, Baker taps out, making Becky earning the win for the Kingdom.

The next match is the tag team match as Josh and Finn with Billie in their corner as they take on the Dark Order's 5 and 10 with Anna "99" Jay at ringside. 

The match started with Balor and Angels locking up while at ringside, Anna kept on staring at the Fallen Warrior. However, Josh remained focused on the match as Finn tagged him in. Josh went to work on 5, making him stumble to the corner where 10 tagged himself in. Josh and 10 went to war with punches; the Fallen Warrior was all focused on his target, not letting Anna get in his head.

(A few minutes later)

Finn assisted Josh by launching 10 to the barricade with a shotgun dropkick on 10 followed by a slingblade on 5. Finn threw 10 back in the ring for Josh to finish him off. Josh was measuring 10 for the 25th Hour, but he was distracted by Anna on the apron. The Queenslayer attempted to lure Josh, but she was pulled down by Billie; the Femme Fatale slammed her to the barricade to neutralize her.

Then Josh turned his attention to 10, who attempted for a spinebuster, but the Fallen Warrior got out of it and hits the 25th Hour. Then he tagged Finn in and the Prinxe hits the Coup de Grace for the victory. Billie joined them in the ring to raise their arms.

The second to last match was the one on one match between the former best friends Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho, formerly known as the tandem, Jeri-KO. Blood Shepherd joined the commentary at ringside to scout his former mentor.

The Inner Circle accompanied the AEW Champion to the ring as the crowd sang along his theme. As Jericho got in the ring, he stared down Shepherd at ringside and shouted.

Chris: watch what I will do to you soon, kid!

After entrances were made it was time for the match.