Chapter 11: Reaping the Pinnacle

A few days after the New Evolution made their threat known by brawling with the Pinnacle which resulted in Alex slamming MJF through the glass door of the refrigerator, the group suffered a setback thanks to that hellacious brawl.

Tonight's SmackDown featured the in-ring debut of the Reaper Scott Wilson, as he goes one on one against the Pinnacle's Cash Wheeler.

In the locker room, Alex has introduced Scott and Vade to the rest of Bliss Kingdom.

Alexa: so you two know Alex for a long time

Scott: that's right

Vade nodded silently in agreement.

Josh: you two really helped him out there

Scott: of course, Alex, Vade and I are like brothers; the three of us have this brotherhood when we wrestled together

Alex: you can say, we formed our own wrestling fraternity

Everyone was listening to some stories from Scott and Vade; however, two people kept on blushing non-stop, and those two were former Brotherhood turned Bliss Kingdom members, Io Shirai and Tegan Nox.

Io felt something when she saw Scott for the first time; the same thing also went for Tegan, as her eyes saw Vade.

Io: Tegan-san, are you feeling the same thing?

Tegan: yeah, Vade looks like a charming guy

Io: hai, even Scott-kun

The Genius of the Sky blushed lightly.

Tegan: are you developing a crush on Scott?

Io teased and fired back with a question.

Io: hmm... maybe, but do you have a liking to Vade?

Tegan and Io smiled and giggled while they blushed heavily as they nodded at each other, telling that they do have a liking to the New Evolution members.

Io: well, we must get to know them first

Tegan: yeah, and let's not scare them away

Io: hai

Tegan: and you have the chance to see what Scott is made of in his in-ring debut match

Io blushed; then the two joined the other members for story time.

(A few minutes later)

The show has already started, and the opening match to start was Scott's in-ring debut.

The New Evolution decided to be in the Reaper's corner in case the Pinnacle decides to interfere.

Alex: ready Scotty?

Scott: damn right I am

Chase: we got your back, man

Scott nodded, and as the New Evolution were about to leave, Io came running after them.

Io: Scott-kun!

The New Evolution turned around to see the Genius of the Sky running towards their direction. As Io ran, she tripped, but the Reaper swooped in caught her.

Scott: you okay?

Io looked into his eyes and was entranced.

Io: hai...

Io instantly regained her senses as she stood back up. 

Io: I mean, yes I'm okay

Scott: you're Io right? Io Shirai?