Chapter 3: Order of the Dark Circle

(One week later)

A week after the Dark Order led by Evil Uno revealed themselves as Chris Jericho's allies, Bliss Kingdom looks for retaliation tonight on Raw with some of the matches advertised.

Geiz Marufuji vs. Jake Hager

Alex Auditore vs. John "4" Silver

Josh Stevens vs. Preston "10" Vance

Blood Shepherd vs. Chris Jericho

The show opened as the Inner Circle and Dark Order made their entrance with Chris and Evil Uno leading the factions to the ring while the crowd sang along Judas.

The two groups got in the ring with Le Champeon getting on the mic.

Chris: two weeks ago, I warned Bliss Kingdom that I will bring in allies. Last week, they were beaten down by the Inner Circle and the Dark Order

Evil Uno nodded.

Chris: the Inner Circle and the Dark Order had forged an alliance to combat Randy Orton, Alexa Bliss and Bliss Kingdom. Ladies and stupid idiots, this is the Order of the Dark Circle!

The screen showed the group's logo, which is a combination of the Inner Circle and Dark Order's eye logos.

Chris: now, Evil Uno and I were discussing business earlier tonight and we have matches set for tonight's show. My boy Jake Hager will go one on one with the so called Sniper of the East, the WWE United States Champion Geiz Marufuji

Evil Uno: next is a one on one match between the Dark Order's Number 4 John Silver going against Alex Auditore

Hearing Alex's name made Tay Conti smirk and blush a bit.

Chris: then Josh Stevens goes against Dark Order's Number 10 Preston Vance!

Hearing Josh's name made Dark Order's Number 99 Anna Jay smirk and blush a bit as well.

Evil Uno: and oh Chris, looks like you're in the main event, but this time you're going against your old student Blood Shepherd

Chris: I'm gonna show that brat what I have not taught him when I took him under my wing

(Backstage)

Geiz was getting ready for his match against the former Jack Swagger as the United States Champion is seeking revenge from last week as he was involved in the huge brawl.

Alex: Geiz-kun, are you ready?

Geiz: hai, I am ready. Jake Hager has not meet the student of Minoru Suzuki before

Alex: show Hager what Suzuki taught you

Geiz nodded and the Sniper and Pharaoh Too Sweet each other.

(In the ring)

The entrances were made and Geiz and Jake locked up as the bell rang. Geiz used his strength to shove down Hager, showing the MMA fighter that he meant business all thanks to Minoru Suzuki's teachings.

Geiz: come on!

Hager responded with a chop to the Sniper's chest, but all Geiz can do is brush off his chest and laugh it off, the same thing his sensei would do. Jake went for another chop, and Geiz responded by landing multiple chops, making Jake go down to his knees.

(Fast forward)

Jake got Geiz with the gutwrench powerbomb, but the Sniper got his shoulder up. The Inner Circle's muscle attempted to lock in his submission, the ankle lock, but Geiz rolled through, and fazed the MMA fighter with the Death Wish, and then Geiz immediately locked in the Coffin in the middle of the ring.