Chapter 1

about the story.

In the story you just read about the characters you're not in the story. Aizawa is the main Character in this fanfic. some of this is not cannon so don't come after me, and also this is my first fanfic, please enjoy. oh and also when things stand like this it's in there imagination, so they do not say it out loud.

It's a month after shirakumo's death, shouta haven't been in school since. hizashi has come nearly every day to visit him, and tell him about what happened in school.  Shouta didn't care, he didn't care. everything was meaningless. he just wanted to leave this planet just don't exist anymore, everything was hopeless and didn't matter. Hizashi would always come to his place. he was always to happy, and energetic, how could he be that, there was nothing to be happy about, life was meaningless, he liked Hizashi as a friend, not more than that, tho he didn't listen to what Hizashi said. he was just sitting there staring at him, he was so bright, kinda like the sun.

"Shoo!? are you listening?" Hizashi said. "yeah" he responded. ''you gotta come to school again it's so boring without you'' he said ''your my best friend, ya know.'' ''i'm his best friend?'' he knew that, it was just, the words there where so strong. he didn't wanted to start in school again, he knew to many memories of his friend would come to his mind, but he didn't wanted Hizashi to know, he didn't wanna worry him so he just said ''okay i'll come monday.'' ''Okay see ya monday, sho'' Hizashi said while leaving his place.

he didn't want to come back to school monday, he didn't wanted to be a hero anymore. When he said that to himself it sounded hard, did he really want to throw all the hard work away? No! being a hero is what he wanted and, and, oh. shirakumo was always there to cheer him up when he was feeling down or bad about himself, of course he where, he was so brave, and strong, and bright, why? why did it have to be like this, why wasn't he the one that died doing that mission? he knew everyone felt the same, or did they? 

~~~~~

It's monday morning, Shouta force himself to wake up, early enough to get ready for school. He promised Hizashi not to get late, and he didn't. he got in his uniform, packed his backpack. now he's ready, or was he, a thought hit him. ''what if i get blamed for not protecting my friend? maybe it just better to stay her-'' he didn't got longer in his thoughts when he heard a knocking on the door. He got over to answer it. It was Hizashi, ''are you ready yet?'' he asked.  ''yes i am'' Shouta responded.  He got his jacket on and they started walking to UA. it was a beautiful december morning, the sky was clear and light blue. a thin layer of snow lay on the ground. Hizashi was talking as always, but Shouta didn't hear a thing. The only things in his mind was, ''what if they blame me for what happend?'' ''what if i got worse at using my quirk?'' (he haven't used his quirk for a while, what was the point of using his quirk when there is no one there. he have spend the most of the time home from school alone. sometimes Hizashi would come over, and stay for some hours.) he continued thinking, about stuff he could have got worse at, and about what people would think about him. ''Sho we're here now'' He woke up from his thoughts, to see his friends bright face, it made him glad. ''weird'' he didn't tought Hizashi would ever just make him feel better just by looking at him, ''could he be in love?'' NO! that was not possible you can't love your friend, or could you. and did Hizashi feel the same?

I don't know when the next chapter will come out but i've started on it all ready. sooo.
actually i shall get my soul back before i can start writing it again Hehehe. ya now didn't sell it, it just left me. but see ya in next chapter i hope it will get out soon