chapter 6 - christmas part 2

shouta just nodded as an answer.
'' have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend before sho?'' hizashi asked.
'' no, why?'' shouta responded. '' do you?''
'' yeah i had a girlfriend in middle school'' hizashi responded.
''you did? i didn't know'' shouta said.
'' yeah she was really beautiful, but then she broke up with me because she found another, he should go to the same high school as her so made sense but it was still sad.''
hizashi explained.
''but the last thing she did to me after we broke up, was to kiss me. seriously!? like, that was the last time i saw her to, then she disappeared. girls are so weird.''
shouta laughed at hizashis frustration which both looked and sounded funny.
''why are you laughing!?'' hizashi said joining him.

~knock knock~ 

someone was at the door. ''come in!'' hizashi yelled to who ever was there.
it was his mom. ''guess what'' she said
''what?'' the boys said at the same time.
''shouta can come for christmas'' she said.
''YAYYYY!!'' hizashi yelled in excitement. 
''but he has to be home before 11:00 pm and if not we have to text her why''
''that's fine. it's only christmas'' hizashi said.

~~time skip, 24. december~~

''shouta!!'' shouta heard his mom call from the living room.
''yeah!'' shouta responded, and walked over to open his door.
''get dressed you shall be at yamadas house in 30 min.''
his mom said.
''okay'' he responded closing the door.
he opened his closet, looked up and down all the shelves with clothes.
what did he wanna wear? he could wear a suit, but would that be to much? what did they wear in hizashis house? if he showed up in a hoodie they would think he was lazy, he could take a bottom up shirt on he had one in black, or would that look like he was going to a funeral? 

STOP! stop thinking so much, it's only clothes they wouldn't judge you, he told himself.

he went with the black button up shirt and a pair of black pants, he looked himself in the mirror and brushed his hair.
he wore his school shoes, those were the prettiest he own.
''shouta?'' he heard his mom's voice from outside the door. 
''yeah?'' he responded looking at the door.
''are you ready?'' she asked
''yes i am'' he answered walking over to the door, he didn't quite reach it, before his mother, opened it before him.
''you look like someone that's about to go to a party'' she said.
''can i wear it?? i don't know what else to wear.'' he said, putting both arm out to the side.
''of course you can you look good'' she responded smiling at him.
''thanks mom'' he said looking down.
''ready to go?'' she asked ''you don't have time to walk over there, so i'll drive you''
''okay.'' he said '' i just need my jacket and present for hizashi.''
he bought, hizashi a new pair of headphones, cause the ones he used for his hero costume was also the ones he used in general.
he got the present and his jacket and sat down in his mother's car.
she started driving, there was a lot of cars on the way. it was properly people that should celebrate christmas in the city that came from another one.
''are you excited?'' his mom asked him, quickly looking at him, and then back at the road
''yeah, i am'' he responded looking out of the window.
''remember to call me when you wanna go home, and if you are staying over the night. okay?''
she reminded him.
''of course'' he responded.

the car stopped in front of hizashis house. shouta got out of it, and said goodbye to his mom.
he looked after the car, before turning towards the front door. 
just as he was about to knock, hizashi opened the door, which gave shouta a shock.
''did i scare you??'' hizashi asked.
''a bit.'' shouta responded
hizashi was wearing a white button up shirt with a leather jacket, and a pair of black pants.
''come inside'' hizashi said moving away from the door so shouta could get in.
he took of his jacket and shoes.
he took the present for hizashi and gave it to him. ''this is for you, i don't know where to put it.''
he said.
''thanks sho, i'll put it under the tree, to the other presents.'' hizashi said.
they walked to the living room, hizashis parents sat on the couch, and a women he didn't know.
''that must be his aunt'' he thought. she had a little baby on her lap, and she looked exactly like a young version of hizashis mom.
''hey shouta, long time no see'' hizashis dad said. he worked a lot, he first got home at dinner time in the weekdays so the only times shouta got to see him, was when he stayed for dinner, or him and hizashi was together in the weekend.
''hi'' shouta answered.
'' you must be shouta'' said the woman with the little kid. ''my name is himari yamada, i'm hizashis aunt. he've told me a lot about you''
hizashi looked away obviously blushing.
''nice to meet you miss'' shouta said
''come take a seed'' hizashis mom said, ''i'm going to the kitchen now anyways, imma make the dinner ready.''
the boys sat down.
''so shouta, hizashi told me that you and him were best friends how did you met?'' himari asked.
''we actually met about 2½ year ago, when we started at UA.'' shouta responded, in a voice that clearly said that he didn't wanted to answer questions.
hizashi sat next to shouta, and just looked at him. he looked so beautiful, in the clothes he was wearing. he wished he would wear something like that more often.
it was nothing special, he new, but still.
hizashis dad noticed the way shouta responded to himaris question and asked her, if she couldn't tell them about how it is to live in america.
she started talking, and talking. shouta didn't hear half of it, hizashi neither, but they both understood why mr yamada ask her that question.

okay so remember how i said this was maybe gonna be the last chapter. yea, no.
i just got so much to write about, so next one or the one after that one may be the last one.
i hope you like this fanfic, and also, the christmas traditions may not be the same as yours, but it's because, i live in denmark, and my danish a$$ don't know anything about christmas in other countries, so please don't blame me for anything. :)ty
anyways see ya in the next chapter.