Chapter 2 - at UA again

They walked into the classroom, 4 minutes til class start. the first class they had today was homeroom. shouta was good in school it wasn't that he was afraid of. no it was what others would think. he did something wrong, he knew, that it was his fault. but he wasn't strong enough to save his friend. ''hey sho'' Hizashi woke him up from his thoughts, again. he should really stop thinking so much.  

4 minutes later the clock ringed, and class started. Hizashi and Shouta sat next to each other. shirakumo sat one place in front of Shouta, it made him sad to think about his friend. ''STOP! stop thinking about it okay''. he said to himself. the teacher came in. ''good morning class'' the teacher said. ''as you all know christmas is coming up soon, and at spring your last year here at UA will begin''. hizashi looked at shouta, he looked so sad. was it because of the fact that they would graduate without shirakumo? he thought. 
''maybe shouta wanted to celebrate christmas with him and his family?'' he thought without paying attention to what the teacher said. 
''Yamada are you paying attention?!'' the teacher said with a bit of irritation in his voice.
''Y-yes sir'' Hizashi responded.

Shouta just looked at him and smiled a little, witch made Hizashi blush.
''he was so shy and actually pretty cute when he tought about it'' hizashi tought while paying attention to the class this time.
two lessons spend by, and they had break. hizashi walked up to shouta, to ask him what he wanted to do until they had class again, when shirakumo was there they would always get up on the roof, and hang out op there, but he didn't know if shouta wanted to go up there again, after the lost of there friend.
''so what do you wanna do in the break sho?'' he asked.
''Idk'' he just responded with no emotions in his voice. ''are you allright?'' Hizashi asked.
(he didn't wanted to worry him by telling him the truth, couse he wasn't okay but he just responded with) '' yeah i'm fine''. ''we can go up to the roof like always or what do you think?'' Hizashi just asked without paying attention to Shoutas answer. ''okay'' he responded.

------ on the roof -------

(shoutas imagination) 
it is pretty windy up here, was it always like this? maybe he just forgot, what did zashi do all the time he wasn't there? he started to feel bad for his friend, that he just left him all alone, after what happened to shirakumo. he was a bad friend, he couldn't be there for anyone.

everything would just be better if he just left this world. he could try to fall of the building, they were standing on and make it look like an accident. NO! then he would make Zashi sad, he couldn't do that to him, that would be to much. he tried to imagine if Zashi just died, how he would feel, that was to much for him to handle, so he quickly throw that tought away.

''Look Sho! there's a plane'' his thoughts were broken of his bright friends happy voice.
''it's just a plane Zashi, and your 16'' he responded in his normally tired voice.
''AnD!'' Hizashi said with a strife of laughter in his voice, Shouta couldn't help it and just started laughing to, the two friends bust out laughing for no other reason than Hizashi that saw a plane.
''it was so nice to finally hear Shouta laugh again'' Hizashi tought to himself.
''what are you guys laughing about?'' they immediately stopped laughing when they heard kayamas questioning voice behind them.
''Oh hey there kayama!'' Hizashi said still with a bit laughter in his voice.
''what are you doing up here?'' he asked.
''Oh i just saw you guys walking over here so i tought i would come to'' she responded with a happy voice this time.
''well it's good to see you again kayama'' Hizashi said.
Shouta knew that Kayama and Shirakumo was close but not that close that she would had stayed home because of it. then he remembered. ''you also got pretty hurt, doing the mission. didn't you kayama?''
shouta asked.
''Yeah that's right. I just got out of the hospital, it's my first day back in school, after'' she stopped when she saw the look and shoutas face, he was starting to look down.
''Are you okay Shouta?'' she asked. ''I'm fine'' he just responded.

The snow started falling down again. ''yay it's snowing again'' Hizashi said happy, kayama giggled a bit, of Hizashis childish way so look at things. 
''the snow was so soft and harmless as it fell down from the sky'' shouta thought to himself.
''if it keeps snowing we can make a snowball fight with some of the others from our class!''
hizashi said really excited.
''i'm sorry zashi but i don't think it's gonna stay. just look at the ground it's already melting''
''ohhhh'' hizashi responded.
''we also gotta head back to class, the clock is ringing soon'' Shouta said.
''okay!'' the other two responded.

here's part 2, yay. i hope part 3 will come up soon i just got an eye for writing again.
i really hope you like it (i'm actually pretty proud of what i made). but anyways if you like it please vote my story, or leave a comment, that would make my day, ty.
now i got no more to say than see ya in part 3 bai bai

(i just realised that on UA they only have one break.... but in this story they have two okay. but anyways enjoy the story)