Spoiler page

Ok so now I'm adding a new thing it's called a spoiler page and I'll add it every few chapters. If y'all don't want any spoilers kindly leave right now cuz I'll be destroying your fantasies in a few seconds. If you think I'm adding too many things and you want the rest a mystery just tell me and I'll postpone it. Though this page is also for me cuz I keep forgetting the storyline.
1. Harry will have his own "grey" group more of neutral than dark though he'll side with moldy shorts against dumb duck.
2. Matthew abaddon will be one of the first slytherin seniors to join Harry's ragtag group, which I'm planning to name Voices.
3. Voices will be a group for all misunderstood slytherins, ravenclaws with the occasional gryffindor and hufflepuff.
4. I thought of voices because the light side bias is so strong like the stupidity of a certain wizard so all the misunderstood children who were unfortunately born into "dark" families and those who made wrong decisions aka snape's voices went unheard.
5. Cedric does not die how could I eliminate such a cute cinnamon roll.
6. Uma's family were the guardians of the resurrection stone, who were killed by none other than dumbledore.
7. Dumbledore's affair with grindelwald ahem ahem will come to light by none other than our irritating Rita skeeter.
8. Harry's patronus will be a chimera! Cuz he has gryffindor blood and is a slytherin and the random goat in the middle of nowhere baa baaa.
9. I shall just warn in advance that updates will be even more irregular now, cuz I just write whenever I have free time( I'm secretly writing even though I'm supposed to be writing a compo that I finished 10 min ago lol)
10. Harry would master the patronus charm by the end of second year, Theo by next august draco next June and the rest by the start of third year.
11. Uma will be remembering bits and pieces of her memory after seeing a clone of the resurrection stone.
12. Shinsei will play a bigger part by either 3rd year or 4th year. She's permanently with the centaurs now. No she is not part centaur that'll look really weird.
13. Speaking of centaurs the centaurs will ally with Harry in 5th year or maybe before that.
14. Hermione will be on Jonas' side but still a friend of Harry's and Neville will be with Harry
15. About the ravenclaw senior...*drumroll* here's the profile!

Mariya WaterlakeHalf mermaidSensitive hearing so she wears headphonesWears gloves to hide her scales

Mariya Waterlake
Half mermaid
Sensitive hearing so she wears headphones
Wears gloves to hide her scales.
Currently 5th year in Hogwarts
The merpeople were thought to be dark creatures so she doesn't have any friends and only achieves great results and the only teacher that likes her is professor flitwick
Playful and a prankster
In ravenclaw
Amazing at potions and herbology as for spellwork decent enough to hold her own in a fight. Against Jonas not Harry no one not in slytherin can beat Harry.
Harry will meet her when she gets into a fight with Jonas.
16. Patronus charms will be solid and tangible enough for people to hop on it and fly or ride around. And enough to hit people.
Ok I think that's it. Buh bai