Year 6 chapter 12 pt2

9th august 1996
Azkaban
It was chaos and mayhem outside the prison. Spells were flying left and right and the order members, along with some ministry tag alongs were all dropping like flies. Dumbledore, the lord of the flies, was not holding anything back, shooting spells vigorously at the bunch of little heads. However, that bunch of little heads were more than capable of going head to head with the full force of the order and the ministry.
Harry took down another two ministry staff who were attempting to attack uma who was doing her strange zodiac ritual.
"Hey Harry, are you sure that magic will work?"
Daphne whispered as she swept all of the incoming attackers away with a gust of wind.
"Considering this is the first time we are actually trying to use her star magic, I have no idea."
Daphne blanched at that answer while Harry was totally unbothered. If things went from bad to worse, he always had the option of throwing Uma into the flames.
"DONT THROW ME TO THE VULTURES!"
"Oh my, did you hear me?"
"THE WAY YOU WERE SMILING AND STARING AT ME I CAN GUESS YOURE PLANNING MURDER!!!"
Harry frowned as he caught sight of Sirius and Remus, who signalled to him an "Li" and a "V" with their fingers. His eyes found his mother who was half heartedly joining the frontal assault. Her eyes were strange and he looked back at his godfathers questioningly. Remus drew a doll out of light and Sirius surreptitiously pointed at Dumbledore whose attention was on Draco and Matthew who were tag teaming him.
"Hey uma, can you turn your magic to lily?"
"Why, what in Merlin's seven beards am I supposed to do?"
"Free her from brainwashing, Leo can do that right?"
"WHY ONLY HER, IF I WANTED TO I CAN BLAST EVERYONE HERE INTO NEXT YEAR!"
"Keep it subtle."
Uma was going to argue more when Harry gave up debating and used his magic to temporarily connect their minds and allow her to see his thoughts.
"OH SO THATS WHAT YOU MEANT! OK ILL GO NOW!"
Uma disappeared with the speed of light and Harry shook his head, exasperated.
Back to their original mission, Harry spotted Draco frowning as he conversed with matthew, however they were simply too high up and too far away for Harry to hear even a whisper of what they were saying. But it appeared that Matthew had successfully convinced Draco to do something, a something that Harry felt Draco was not exactly pleased about.
Draco was appalled by every single word that had came out of matthew's mouth. Yet, the plan had merit, despite the absolute craziness of the idea and the fact they would be deceiving Harry, his Harry and the other members, it was definitely deserving of being called an ace in the hole.
"So, malfoy, will you help me?"
Draco looked back down at Harry, who was focused on dealing with Arthur and molly Weasley.
"Very well, abaddon, though I'm not exactly happy about this."
"You don't need to be happy about it, just do your part. Once I've done my role, it's up to you and nott to keep them in the dark, understand?"
Draco turned away from Harry, doubt and hesitation blinked away and his gray eyes shone with resolve and determination.
"Understood. I'll do it."