Year 2 Chapter 8

May 20th 1993
Greenhouse
The rumor that Ginerva was saved spread like wildfire, but somehow it became Jonas and Gilderoy that saved her, well not like Harry minded. Though the same could not be said for his friends.
"Seriously Gilderoy is a fake!"
"I give up on believing on the slim possibility of a gryffindor being smart, with the exception of granger and longbottom."
Harry Theo draco and Blaise were helping professor sprout to harvest mandrakes, Theo and Blaise being dragged along for "extra hands". Harry expertly grabbed the mandrake pulled it out and yeeted it...on draco's head.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"
"Woahhhhh omg draco chill!!!!"
"Sorry."
"Not sorry."
Theo said as he took three mandrakes and threw it on draco.
"Hey Harry is this enough mandrakes?"
Blaise asked, ignoring the screaming screeching blonde behind them.
"Should be, because we only have a few people who are petrified, adding mrs Norris."
"Oyayayayayayayayayayaaaaaa~"
"Shaddap."
Extremity timeskip all the way to the train ride back cuz I'm lazy and want year 2 to end and cuz I pushed all the events in front.
"So are you staying at the potters Harry?"
"Nah they have not exactly been welcoming, so I'll just be at my aunt's place."
"LMAO!"
"OMG pANsY UseD A muGgle WOrD-"
"Blaise you ok?"
"nOooO~"
"He's drunk."
"We're underaged daphne."
"He's high."
"Ok that makes more sense."
Harry rolled his eyes while his friends bickered amongst themselves. Millicent was silently joining in, adding a word in here and there, Theo was reading about patronus' while crabbe and goyle were...being a crab and a gargoyle.
"Hey Harry do you know how to do a patronus charm?"
"I've been trying but it's always been rather...miniature."
"Ooooooo ShoW-"
Draco tried to strangle Blaise and daphne shook her head while pansy laughed, like a hooligan.
"Expecto patronus!"
The group were blinded by the light, only to look at the small chimera like figure the size of a palm.
"Uh..."
"I told you it was miniature."
"This is...exceptionally unique mr potter."
Millicent mimicked professor mcgonagall while pushing up imaginary glasses.
"Ah yes mr potter very very unique."
"Oh shut up, or I'll send Uma at you."
"You sure you didn't leave them behind again?"
"I didn't!"
July 31st 1993(I know I'm just jumping around but like because Harry is much smarter I'm destroying the timeline and shifting the events to when he's older)
No.4 privet drive
"Bye aunt petunia!"
"Bye Harry/boy/bro!"
Harry pulled up his hood as he dragged a trunk a snake and a cat to the park nearby in the evening, preparing to take the midnight bus to the leaky cauldron.
"Master fira wants to meet you."
"Yeah yeah shin you've been repeating that the whole time, master Hadrian ain't starting school until September."
"Uma chillax and shinsei the way you say fira i keep thinking you're talking about a female."
"Master Hadrian isn't that werewolf your teacher this time?"
"Yeah thank bloody hell it isn't James."
The conductor of the midnight bus barely batted an eye at the two creatures, taking Harry's trunk and putting it up.
"Away we go!"
"Ahhhhhhh"
Harry lurched forward and felt a little nauseous when the bus started driving like a maniac, swerving left and right, stopping and starting randomly.
"M...master-"
Harry grabbed Uma who had crashed into the window and hit her snout and shinsei who fell under the bed and lay down, making sure not to let go of the both of them. Uma let out an indignant squawk when Harry pulled her back by her tail when she flew in front again.
"STUPID HUMAN DRIVER!!!"
"Shhh Uma shhhh."
"ILL HaVE HIM BURNED AT STAKE!"
Uma's hissing was so loud that even the driver could hear it, and Harry smiled apologetically at the conductor.
"So sorry."
"It's alright, it's quite normal for snakes to be this loud in this bus, it's even more normal for any animal to be this loud."
Harry groaned when the bus finally pulled up at the leaky cauldron and he gratefully got off.
"Never AGAIN! NEVER!"
"Master please not on that...thing again please..."
"Okok alright not again not again."
Harry put the two of them in the pockets of his hoodie, getting a room from Tom before going up the stairs and into the room he booked.
"Ok we're staying here until September so that's about a month and draco will be joining us halfway through and Theo the week before."
"Ughhh that muggle contraption..."
"Master I'm seeing stars..."
Harry smiled shaking his head at the disoriented pets of his that he dumped on the bed before changing into wizarding robes.
"Third year already huh, my first two years were fun, wonder what'll happen this year."