Year 3 Chapter 12 pt 1

Hi I'll like to advertise the writer I'm editing for ALPACAS_ARE_AMAZING with her new book Finding myself back. Please check her story out it you're into romance novels🙃. Let's get on with the chapter wooooooo
———————————————————————————
When they exited the clearing Harry was happy to say that in a split second the whomping willow flung Uma into the trees and was proud to admit that he was laughing the whole time when he saw her clinging on to a branch.
"MASTER GET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"
"Nope~"
"BOOK-"
"I see no book here so no."
"ARGH!"
And Harry himself was also hit in the side with a branch, which evoked fits of laughter from his companions, as well as uma, though he clearly handled it better. He grabbed on to the branch and slid down, rolling underneath and into the shrieking shack.
"OI WHERE GOT LIKE THAT ONE!"
"Too bad draco~"
"Boo."
Harry let out a manly shriek when Theo slid in as well.
"What-"
"I just jumped over everything and followed you."
"For a nerd you're strangely athletic."
"Who says that Blaise will trip over his fat ass."
And just at that moment Blaise did trip and fell right on draco, crushing dracos face with yep his ass.
"That...was unexpected."
"Hah, 10 galleons that they'll take 7 minutes and 34 seconds to come here."
"Sure Harry, I say 7 minutes 52 seconds."
"The one closer to the actual number wins."
"Yep."
After who knows how many rounds of fighting the two finally made it into the shrieking shack to join their "waifus"😀.
"7 minutes 33 seconds. I win Theo."
"Darn."
"Oi were you betting on us?"
"Yep, you were so slow."
"The amount of faith you have in us is appalling nott."
"Well the amount of fats you have is impressive zabini"
"What did you say?!"
"Guys enough we came to look for lestrange not to fight."
"Shouldn't you be looking for your snake Harry?"
"Who cares about her?"
"Oofffff."
The 4 made their way up the rickety stairs, Blaise's leg falling through one of the steps, almost falling in if draco and Harry didn't pull him up in time.
"Gosh Blaise no offence but you need to lose some weight."
"And that bottomless stomach as well."
"Seriously draco Harry, why you also bully me?"
"It's called stating a fact zabini."
"And you keep your big mouth shut nott."
And there was no one in the room when they finally arrived inside the old dilapidated area.
"Wow Harry you sure she's here?"
"Well Firenze said she is-"
"He could be lying."
"Centaurs don't lie draco get your head on straight."
"You shut up Theo."
"You have no right to tell me that malfoy."
Once again fight of the nerd vs dumb blondey.
"Harry are you going to help with this situation?"
"Just leave them alone Blaise."
"I'm fearing for my life you know."
I think my brain is not working cuz like all my chapters are getting split up. Hopefully my brain will go back to normal, if it even existed, soon. It is a drought.🙂 And this somehow became a bit like a filler, sorry bout that. Though I like writing about their childish interactions, Harry be mature though.