[5] The Party

"You ready to go?" Clay asked as George came out of the bathroom.

"Erm...yeah..." George was very nervous, he wondered how many people will be there, how loud the music would be, what they might think of him...

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine!" Clay comforted George, seeing the worried look on his face.

"Yeah..."

They walked out of the apartment and started heading across campus, the sun was going down and there wasn't many people around.

They arrived at the building where you could already hear the music blasting out of speakers, colourful neon lights flashed from inside.

George unconsciously moved a little closer to Clay.

"Hey its OK, remember to give your drink to me and only me when you need to go to the bathroom or something, OK?"

George was confused "Ok? Why?"

"Just give it to me," Clay laughed a little.

"OK!"

They stepped inside the building, George staying close behind Clay. People were all around them, talking or drinking.

"You want a drink?" Clay asked George.

"Yes please."

"Alcohol or...?"

"Erm...sure" George surprised himself.

"Really?!" Clay was equally surprised.

"Yep."

Clay went and poured them both a drink, and passed one to George.

"I don't drink alcohol...it tastes gross," Clay commented.

"Hmm..." George answered whilst taking a sip of his drink.

"Hey guys!" Bad came up to them with Nick.

"Hello!" Clay greeted.

"What you doing? Me and Bad have been her for a while now, nothings really happening yet, then good stuff comes when everyones wasted..."

George looked at Nick "What does THAT mean?" 

"Don't worry you'll be fine, just don't drink too much."

"O-Ok...!"

"So what you guys wanna do? I heard they're playing some games upstairs..."

"Lets go check that out then"

They walked up the stairs, George at the back once again.

"Hey, can we join?" Bad asked as they walked into a room with a circle full of people.

"Yeah sure! Come sit here Bad," someone said, patting the space next to him.

"Okkkk Zak," Bad went and sat down next to the boy, Nick sat next to Clay, who sat down in the closest spot to him. There was no room for George near Clay, so he went around to the other end of the circle and sat down.

"We're playing 7 minutes in heaven, and it's my turn," said the boy who told Bad to sit next to him.

Oh god...why this game!?  Hopefully I'll get Nick, he's the only person I'd be comfortable with...

The bottle that Zak spun almost landed on himself but moved slightly to the right, resulting in him going in the closet with Bad.

They went silent, all interested in what was going to happen in there. It was apparently well known that everyone shipped them. When the bottle landed on Bad, some boy called Spifey let out a "YESSSSSSS" as Bad blushed and walked in the closet with Zak.