[6] Nightmare of a Hangover

George woke next morning with his head spinning.

He tried to sit up, but he only felt even more dizzy, and fell back onto his pillow again.

He moved his head and opened his a eyes fully, rubbing them and letting the room come into focus.

The sunlight hit his face harshly, but was then blocked by a tall obstacle.

"Morning," Clay smiled down upon him.

George sat up a little "Good-" he yawned "morning..."

"How are you?"

"I'm..." George winced at the nausea creeping up from his stomach "Fine.."

Clay chuckled "You don't look it," he passed George a glass of water.

"Wow thank you," George rolled his eyes, and sipped the fresh water. "You didn't drink anything, did you?"

"No I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't," he laughed.

"Hmm..." George sipped more water.

"I made you breakfast, it's ready when you want to get up."

"Thank you, I think I'll get up now," he slowly pulled his legs out of the warm bed sheets, immediately being greeted by the harsh cold of the winter month.

He shuffled to the little table, two plates and a middle plate with a stack of pancakes on.

"Mmmm looks delicious!" George put one on his plate.

"But does is TASTE delicious?" George watched as George took a bite. His eyes lit up at the sweet taste of fresh, warm pancakes.

"O-oh ma goud," George managed to say as he still had a mouthful of food.

They ate their breakfast and Clay brought up last night.

"So...do you remember anything from last night?" he hesitantly asked.

"N-no, not really... I don't remember anything past Truth or Dare...Bad kissed someone right?"

"Yeah," Clay was relieved that George didn't remember anything past that...

"W-what did happen? I didn't do anything stupid right?"

Clay thought about what to say...

Well, George. You called me cute, I called you hot, you then passed out, I carried you home and then undressed you, oh and then I kissed your forehead.

"Nothing really..." George knew he was lying.

"Oh I did something stupid, didn't I? Oh well, at least I was able to get myself into night clothes..."

Clay blushed a little, remembering vividly the events last night.

"Mhm..."

It was at this moment that George remembered the events of the closet, immediately blushing at the memory.

"You OK?" Clay asked, seeing George go red.

"I-erm I think I have a fever or something...I'm going to go back to bed, thank you for breakfast."

"Thats OK, get some rest!"

George hopped back in bed, pulling the sheets over his head. What had he told Clay...he had said that he had a crush...what else did he tell him...he couldn't remember. Hopefully he didn't say anything stupid. 

*

George stayed in bed most of the day, too dizzy to be mobile.

He fell asleep early, but it was a light sleep. He tossed and turned in his bed, restless.

Clay was about to go to sleep when a small name came from across the room.

George was whimpering slightly, turning over in his bed and fidgeting.

He remembers the night when Clay was upset, George had comforted him. How could he ever forget that night? 

He dropped his feet to the cold floor and stepped over to Georges bed.

"George? You OK?" Clay gently shakes George.

"Hmph...N-no, stop...uh.." George mutters, still in sleep.

Clay leans over George, still trying to wake him. It wasn't working. He then slowly lifted his body onto the side of the bed next to him. His face was inches away from his. He lifted a hand to Georges hair, stroking it softly. The boys hair was soft, so incredibly soft. He had always wanted to know what it felt like, and now he did, and he was definitely not disappointed by it.

Georges breathing evened and became more steady. His chest rising and falling slowly, his light breath blowing Clays face comfortingly.

Clays fingers that were still stroking the brunettes hair hesitantly navigated their way down the smaller boys face, down his cheek.

They came to his jawline, brushing the outline carefully.

Clays thumb found itself feeling the sleeping boys sweet lips, tracing every shape there was on his face.

Clay stayed like this for a few moments, but then realised what he was doing, and quickly removed his hand and started to get up from the bed.

"S-stay.." a small voice said, with a weak tug on Clays shirt.

Clay turned and smiled softly, returning to his old position.

"N-nightmare...bad, dream.." George mumbles.

"Shh its OK, I'm here. Don't worry you're safe..." Clay moves his arm around George, pulling him closer.

George mumbles into Clays chest, and falls back to sleep again.

766 words

||Sorry it was so short, next chapter coming soon though! 

Thanks for reading, love you all! <3||