[7] Snow!

George yawned and his lips gently brushed on something.

His eyes flicked open suddenly, coming face to face with Clays closed eyes.

Foreheads touching, lips about an inch away from each other, anymore movement and they would be practically kissing.

Clays arm was protectively over Georges small frame, keeping him warm.

George quickly rolled out of bed and landed on the floor in panic. He realised Clay had been in HIS bed, not George in Clays...so, did Clay come into his bed? Why?

He tried not to think too much about it, and stumbled into the bathroom, turned on the shower and sat down in the bath. He liked to do this when he was stressed or worried. It felt calming, like warm rain on a fresh morning.

Clay woke up and heard George in the shower. He got up but was immediately greeted by a wall.

...What? Wait...why am I on this side of the room...OH YEAH

He sat up and recalled what he had done last night. Please, PLEASE let George not remember too...

He moved to his own bed and George came out of the bathroom. They didn't make any eye contact or speak to each other, until-

"George! It's snowed outside!" Clay had opened the curtains and was greeted by the bright white light of fresh snow.

"Wait really?!" George ran to the window and looked out. It had indeed snowed, and they were both very excited.

"Cmon, let's get something warm on and go play in it!"

"God, you sound like a child Clay," George laughed. They got their warm clothes on and coats, and ran down the stairs to the outside winter wonderland.

Clay was the first out, running and falling into the white blanket. George followed, laughing at Clays child like behaviour. Clay got up again, his nose was red and his cheeks were rosey with the cold.

"Come on! Let's make snow angels!" Clay fell on the ground again and motioned for George to do the same.

"I'm not sure if I should-"

Clay tugged him down by his hand and George fell next to him. He was shocked, but Clay started laughing and that made George laugh. They made angel shapes in the snow and then started rolling a big ball of snow, the future body of their snowman.

George placed the head on their amazing snowman, and it was finished.

"This is our snowman child, we will adopt together," Clay said matter-of-factly.

George was a bit flustered by the comment, but suppressed his feelings by laughing.

George took a break and sat down in the snow. He didn't realise that Clay was sneaking up behind him.

"Ouch!"George exclaimed as something cold hit his neck, he turned around and saw Clay standing there with a snowball in his hand "Oh you're on!" he quickly dived behind a rock and started making a pile of snowballs. He picked one up and came out of his hiding spot to be greeted with a cold smack in the face from Clays carefully aimed shot.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Clay started laughing and George took his chance.

The snowball hit the laughing boy straight in the face, he stopped laughing in surprise for a moment, but then carried on with a mischievous grin on his face. 

They ran around like this for ages. Each having the time of their life.

George threw one at Clay and instead of throwing one back, he smirked and as quick as a flash he jumped at the smaller boy. Making him fall over and roll down the snow covered hill, both still holding each other, laughing.