chapter 2: Unexpected turn

Ok time to rewrite this one as well. RIP the among us references
_________________________________________

Bakar squinted his eyes and looked closer at Ali making the other agents look at him with suspicion.

"I see what's wrong." Bakar said as Junior gulped. "Where's Comot?"

This made everyone in the room fall flat on the floor while Aliya II and junior felt relief that Bakar is a still an idiot to notice but cant help it but to sweat drop because of it.

"She's probably sleeping somewhere uncle." Junior lied and Bakar believed it.

"Ohhhh ok." Bakar replied as the cafeteria guy gave him his normal order. A plate full of cheeseburgers 

"So this is great uncle Bakar." Aliya II said as she stared at Bakar who sat in the mentor's table with the other mentors and proceed to chomp through the cheeseburgers.

"I guess what mom told us is true." Junior said disappointed at how his incredible great uncle is a big fat idiot in the past instead of the unstoppable general he is in the future.

"This will need a lot of getting used to." Aliya II said as she continues eating her lunch. 

Until a wild Moon appeared out of nowhere

"HI ALICAI." Moon said in her normal hyperactive voice surprising Aliya II

"KAI!" Aliya II said in a surprised girly voice as she fall to the floor. Which made everyone confused and surprised.

"Wow moon you finally surprised Alicia." Mika said as Junior helped her sister up.

Aliya II noticed that she didnt react like her mother would in this situation and tried to fix it.

"MOON!" Aliya II said in an annoyed voice and pulled out her mother's old and battered blastique.

Moon just giggled and used her clones as she ran around the cafeteria while Aliya II fired a lot of balls out of the blastique. Unfortunately she doesnt have laser accuracy nor the awareness of her mother and either miss Moon or hit one of her fake duplicates of her.

"Huh isnt just me or Alicia is missing a lot of her shots?" Jet said as Khai pulled out his tablet.

"Yeah I think so as well her accuracy is lower than usual and she's only hitting clones instead of moon." Khai said as he looked at the graphs.

"This is getting nowhere." Aliya II said as she accidentally activated her Atlas and loaded a gravity bomb.

The others noticed the Atlas activating and saw that instead of the normal Red and Blue colored Atlas with a Blue holographic lens they instead saw a Yellow Atlas with a Yellow holographic lens and when she fired the bomb instead of the normal effect of it the bomb fly through the air already sucking things towards it which included Bakar's mountain of cheeseburgers and when it reached Moon it sucked her in and continued moving forward until it reached a wall and Moon and continued sucking things in and unfortunately for Moon all the cheeseburgers hits her and covered her with ketchup, patties, cheese, and pretty much every ingredient used to make it. 

Khai's tablet meanwhile went haywire as the graphs broke the normal record of the gravity bombs. While Khai noticed that Ali isnt even using IRIS and since he helped design Atlas he knows that Atlas needed IRIS to work. And to his knowledge Dayang hasnt gave IRIS back to Ali.

"Wow thank god that isnt me." Moon said safe and sound behind Mika.

"GAH!" Mika said as he got startled and thanks to instinct she threw punch at Moon but missed because Moon dodged it but barely and the punch hits Jet instead. "Woops sorry."